New gadgets for the kitchen!

BL love your pics, don't know how you get them in your signature so big though! Mine always come up so bloomin small!

Kat xx

I have a bread maker that now lives in the garage. All our bread is kept in the freezer anyway because I don't eat it and it just doesn't last. OH loves the Kingsmill Seeds & Oats (which is yummy when I do eat it) and it's just as good as some of the best made in the bread maker, so he just uses it a slice as and when.

I also have an espresso machine that now only is used after guested dinners. I don't feel good after espresso anymore. :cry: I can just about cope with an Americano, as long as it's rare and very watered!

Filtered :)jelous:) is ok but I like my Dowe Egberts Pure Indulgence. (Thinking I might take some on hols with me. :rolleyes: )It's a good flavour without the espresso punch (Palpatations and breathless :() so I do get some caffeine. :)

LOL I don't really ever have much caffeine - I don't eat much chocolate, don't drink tea, coffee, red bull or cola...is there anything else with high levels of it in? I do get paracetamol with caffeine LOL but I don't think I'd get much of a buzz from them!

I am lusting after a magimix and have been for years...

i bought a george foreman grill with griddle it is awesome

there is a new FOreman Grill, but I think so far only available in the states, but looks amazing. Its round, good size, and has interchangeable grill, skillet, quesidilla, pizza, al sorts of different cooking surfaces and purpose specific inserts. I would like one of those.

Plus its RED! lol

the foreman grill is the best inventions i must say
love it, and ill probably get the new one sometime soon maybe for xmas when i go nyc :)
how u doing anyway B_L

I need to look up those - sound like very useful thing to have

yeah RTM is going well, but like you have no time really to post in my journal i will do soon though for sure once this busy period is gone

Oooo my kenwood multi food processor came today and I just made a shake in it, bloody hell it was like drinking something else! Divine!

Happy gadget Kat xx

I got my kenwood food processor, while on LL, love it!!!

I've had my bread machine for 2 years now and I really like it. It can be pretty hit and miss, but when it's good its great.

I really want a George Foreman grill, any tips of what one to get? Been looking cooking healthy foods for hubby and think this will help.

I love my George Foreman, I have a huge one it is brilliant! I am going to make bread tomorrow but myself, not with a bread maker! I am also making ice cream! lol

Kat xx

Well, I had a lie in this morning. Got up at 1030. Decided to have a shake and a sit down then start on my cooking fest!

OMG I spent an hour trying to work out why the bloody thing would not work - then realised I had the lid on the wrong way round! lol

I then made the ice cream and bread :) Just mid process, waiting to stir the ice cream for the last time before it is left to set. Bread just needs kneading then to sit, then to bake.

Got everything out to make the soup then realised I had forgotten to buy the bulb of garlic, so will make it tomorrow as he has some fresh soup in the fridge to have with his fresh home made bread today and fortunately I have made two loaves so he will have some left for tomorrow with the home made roasted tomato and basil oil bread :)

Kenwood Loving Kat xx

Ilove my bread maker

Usually I don't bake the bread in it, but I mix, knead and prove.
Then I take the dough out and shape it and bake in the oven.Soooo easy.
If I have friends staying I do usually bake bread fro breakfast in the machine.
We all wake up to the smell offresh bread in the house. It's like waking up in Tesco!! :flirt2:

They pump that smell through supermarkets all day to make us hungry and make us buy more!! Oh how evil but kinda nice, I loved the smell whilst abstaining. Still do.

Jez
xx

Back