New girl in town!

bizzie:)

Hi everyone

I am in week 2 of my sw journey.
Start weight 13st
Week 1 lost 5 lb

I am really enjoying the plan and finding it easy to stick to (so far!). It helps because my husband is doing it too!

We have 2 girls and a busy life. I am currently waiting to find out if I've got a uni place to do midwifery. It's a really oversubscribed course though........

I am addicted to chips so eating loads at the moment!!! Does anyone know if you can use fry light in the actifry so I don't have to waste my syns on oil?!

I am eating a breakaway (5 syns) every night but eating really slowly and nibbling choc off first. I save my syns for at night because I'm quite good in the day anyway xxxxxx

Hi, I'm new too.

Will be starting week three tomorrow. I'm enjoying the plan too, thats good your husband is doing it too. So you can support each other.

Fingers crossed for uni for you.

Im not sure about the actifry, im sure someone will know the answer.

Im the same if i have a chocolate bar, savour every bite. :)

x

Hey bizzie and tinks,

I'm new too; fresh out of the wrapper! Going to my first ever Slimming World meeting tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous. Any tips?

Well done on your losses so far, it's great... and also very encouraging for me!

I've been doing the free menu from the SW website this weekend to see how I go. I must admit it seems very promising.

I went to my first meeting and went straight to 24 hour supermarket to stock up as I felt so inspired!! Our leader is so good I came out with a buzz!!! Hope yours is too. Its nice getting all your paperwork too as you can read through it all and it really encourages you. Hope all goes well - let us know!!

Ive just made syn free soup and it is gorgeous - even if I say so myself!!!

I boiled some water and added chicken liquid bovril.
I put a large butternut squash in microwave for 2 mins - softens it slightly do you can peel easily like a potato. Cubed and put in the boiling water with a sweet potato, normal potato, onion and carrot - all peeled and cut up. I threw in some coriander (out a jar) and a pinch of salt too.

Just let it boil away then I pulped it.
It's lovely and filling and tastes really creamy
Xx

Thank you.

Ooo that soup sounds yummy.

I dont' go to the classes, i might start going if i get stuck. I was going to go, but wasnt really confident enough.

So i decided to get some books off ebay, get the magazine and come on here. You will find lots of support and everyone is so kind.

I always feel if im stuck on what to have or need inspiration to look at peoples diaries.

Good luck.

x

My weigh-in went ok at my first SW class on Monday. At least I know how much I have to lose now. Broken it down into smaller targets though. Hope it's going well for everyone.

Back