New girl in town!

babydarlin_uk

Hiya all, just started Lipotrim this morning hoping to lose quite a bit, heard nothing but good about this diet but find it hard to stick to things, I certainly got the willpower for it so I should be fine :). Would be grateful for help and tips if anyone has them :)

welcome Sam

this is a great site for support and inspiration, and its a great diet, the first few days can be hard until ketosis kicks in but just keep glugging the water and good luck x

Morning Sam

Welcome - I am sure you will get through it, just remember the first few days are the worst!!

Apparently it gets much easier afterabout day 4!. Congrats on deciding to join! The start of a new you.

Everyone is going to twll you this but make sure you keep drinking lots of water! I am on day 3 and I think that if even I wanted a can of pop I would not like it, would be much to sweet now!!!

Can onlt be a good sign.

I got some pics and measuerments done on day 1 so I can look back and remember why I am here.

You can do it love!

Wow, thankyou for the support ladies it's brilliant to see others doing it. I'm going to do it, I know I can, I'm stocked up on water in the fridge and ready to go ha ha Not looking 4ward to the constant toilet breaks though, the exercise up and down the stairs will do we good hehe. Maybebabypowell how do I put a picture on my profile? You looked beautiful on your wedding day. I got married 4weeks ago.

Hey love
you have to post 50 times and then you are able to change you avitar (picture), just keep posting love. About anything and everywhere!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting married!!! I got married Sept 06!! Thank you fo rthe compliment although thats not what I see!!! Hence LT! - lol

Good luck too ya, keep logging on here to learn loads...................of naughty things ;-p x

:talk017:Welcome and good luck Sam. If you need cheering on just come on here and the luverly lipotrimmers will see you right darlin. They got me through last week no probs...am slightly addicted to this site now tho!!!!!!!!lol You can do it chick xxx

Good luck too ya, keep logging on here to learn loads...................of naughty things ;-p x

I formally introduce you to the smutty man of the group - Look out for Howdy-doody too!!! They are a right pair!!!

haha Loads of naughty things fattothin, you got to explain more lol
Thanks for all of support, can definately see how people get addicted on this site.
Thanks maybebabypowell, it was a lovely day and we went to Malta for a week after, wasn't brilliant. Gutted I can't wear my dress again though, ALTHOUGH, maybe I don't want to wear it again, smaller dress please :D:D

welcome sam and good luck to you on your journey. we're a friendly bunch on here and quite raunchy at times but it keeps your mind off food lol

Hiya all, just started Lipotrim this morning hoping to lose quite a bit, heard nothing but good about this diet but find it hard to stick to things, I certainly got the willpower for it so I should be fine :). Would be grateful for help and tips if anyone has them :)

welcome hun, just be strong, drink lots and think thin.................. u be fine :bliss:

Welcome, this forum is great for inspiration, gud luck

Welcome Sammy, how's it going so far?

x

going brilliant thanks, i'm def in the right frame of mind and getting more and more proud of myself, cant wait till WI on friday dying to see how much ive lost, trying really hard to stick to it and im finding it so easy.

Thats great, you seem in the right frame of mind anyway. You will get the best advice and motivation on here so any questions, feel free to ask!! Welcome again!

Thats great, you seem in the right frame of mind anyway. You will get the best advice and motivation on here so any questions, feel free to ask!! Welcome again!

Aww thanks very much, I'll def ask if i'm in need. I'll agree on the motivation though, just looking at what everyones lost, just makes me want to do it over n over again now. Thinking slim :)

Back