New girl with sn 8 week challenge!

Don't beat yourself up about it, draw a line under it and move on.

After telling you to be strong yesterday I caved so we're all only human! Day one is actually completed for me now, first day is always a sticking point.

Did you stay 100% yesterday after? Xx

You're amazing goose, I wish somebody would put me to sleep and wake me up in 8 weeks...would be so much easier!! ?

Has it dragged or flown by....or bit of both! ? X

Don't beat yourself up about it, draw a line under it and move on. After telling you to be strong yesterday I caved so we're all only human! Day one is actually completed for me now, first day is always a sticking point. Did you stay 100% yesterday after? Xx

I'm trying, hopefully I'll be better from now on. Fingers crossed!!

Yeah I stayed 100% up until this evening. Looking forward to getting back to 100% tomorrow x

When's your weigh in? I'm hoping to have at least lost 5lbs by Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weigh in is on Friday, I work shifts so can't always make it on the same day but as I only actually got going yesterday it'll work out quite well!

Today is a new day, start as you mean to go on :) x

My weigh in is on Friday, I work shifts so can't always make it on the same day but as I only actually got going yesterday it'll work out quite well! Today is a new day, start as you mean to go on :) x

Ah ok, yeah I'm sure you'll do great!

Yep you're absolutely right. I'm feeling ever so motivated now and nothing will get in my way of attaining that size 12-14 goal.

Good luck love xo

Hey there t1506, you getting on ok? X

Hey there t1506, you getting on ok? X

Hiya!

Hope you're well.

Not getting on too well, first week I lost 9lbs, second week only 2lbs on top of that my pharmacy ran out of shakes so had to go two days without them. Finally got them today. I'm also weight training so hopefully it should be going well from today.

How are you getting on?

HI everyone

I was just wondering if you think exercise will help? I want to go to the gym for 1hr and do a 20min work out dvd everyday nothing crazy just moderate exercise do you think it will speed up the weightloss? and good look everyone together we can lose them pounds :)

HI everyone I was just wondering if you think exercise will help? I want to go to the gym for 1hr and do a 20min work out dvd everyday nothing crazy just moderate exercise do you think it will speed up the weightloss? and good look everyone together we can lose them pounds :)

Hiya

Lipotrim advice you to start working out during the second week. I'm not too sure if it's going to speed the process but it will definitely tone up your body. I'm on my third week and I've started cardio n just stomach and leg exercises. Best of luck xo

Hiya Lipotrim advice you to start working out during the second week. I'm not too sure if it's going to speed the process but it will definitely tone up your body. I'm on my third week and I've started cardio n just stomach and leg exercises. Best of luck xo Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Advise**

Back