New girl!

TickleKate

Hi everyone
Im Katy, 29 years old and just had my second baby, Evie. She was 6 weeks premature and in Neonatal for a while, she is now 4 weeks old and coming on great. Ive been back on Rosemary for 2 weeks, things arent getting off to a great start, losses are slow but hey... got to start somewhere.

Im hoping to start a class in the next few weeks with my sister, the nearest one is a bit of a trek away but never mind!

was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid in pregnancy but i need a blood test in a few weeks to see if thats still the case.

Have done R/C along with about 3 million other diets before. Love the simplicity of R/C so am hoping slowly but surely i can get to where i want to be and be a healthy mammy for my babies!

Hope your all well, no point to this post really other than to say hello :)
x

Congratulations on your new baby. Glad that she's thriving now.

I too have done RC along with a gazillion others. I'm now doing calorie counting, which is similar.

Good luck and I know you'll get there.

thanks hun, must admit have wondered if i will ever get there but cant accept how i am now so thats the only choice - work hard and long to get there :rolleyes:

x

Congrats on your new baby! Good luck with RC x

Hi, Hello and Welcome.
Good luck with diet.

Good afternoon Kate
Welcome back to RC. And congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, beautiful name by the way :)
Dont worry about the losses being small, its a good start and at least you are still losing :)
xxx

Hi there,

Welcome to Rosy C, all the best with the diet, Its hard to get back on track. but you will feel great when you are.

Hope the little one is doing well.

thanks girls,

weight loss has continued to be slow but ive had a wedding and also our wedding anniversary so its not as if ive been a 100% all the time.

Have had thyroid test and am just awaiting results now, feel so tired all the time but little Miss is up a couple of times a night and my eldest wakes quite early in the morning so guess i shouldn`t expect miracles!

hope you are all well and losses are good for you :)
x

Back