Extra Easy New girl!

sarahlp

I everyone! Joined sw about 2 months ago now and have only lost 1lb in the past 3 weeks and weighed myself before class weigh in today and I've gained 2lbs this week... Really don't know what I've done wrong ('star' week??) apart from I eat loads of pasta!! But it's free on ee isn't it? Thinking ee isn't for me maybe? Or can your weight fluctuate that much when it's that time of the month??

Help! : /

sarahlp said:
I everyone! Joined sw about 2 months ago now and have only lost 1lb in the past 3 weeks and weighed myself before class weigh in today and I've gained 2lbs this week... Really don't know what I've done wrong ('star' week??) apart from I eat loads of pasta!! But it's free on ee isn't it? Thinking ee isn't for me maybe? Or can your weight fluctuate that much when it's that time of the month??

Help! : /

If its star week youre weight can fluctuate. Mine can anything up to half a stone!! Plus its not on the class scales so it will be bound to be different to what it would be at class.
If you feel the problem is not just star week then try posting a diary on here so people can give you advice on what youre doing.

Definitely worth adding a diary. I honestly don't think i'd lose much on extra easy purely because its eating everything. I had an ee day today which I had to get advice on as all my days in the five weeks i've done have been red days and I felt quite guilty eating potato and beans. Must admit tho never ate a lot of carbs before SW.

Star week will make a difference, once you have a month of SW you will see what your weight loss averages out at. Don't give up on we until you have got settled into the plan.

tallsarah said:
Star week will make a difference, once you have a month of SW you will see what your weight loss averages out at. Don't give up on we until you have got settled into the plan.

That was supposed to be EE not we, I blame the phone!

Even though you can eat as much as you like perhaps you are eating too much pasta? also whilst on EE are you eating 1/3 superspeed food at each meal? just really picking up tips from other people who have suggested maybe reducing carbs. Maybe you should try red or green days if EE isn't working so well.

Star week does make a difference in weight, every 4th week when I was at Sw I would put weight on but the following week I would have a much bigger loss which was something to look forward to once I got used to the pattern.:)

Thank you for the tips ladies! I have decided to try red/green this week as I think I need that control! Also going to up the game on my exercise and cut out drinking on week nights...just going to make a few minor adjustments and see what happens!

If it helps my diary (Fingers Crossed Food Diary!!!) is all red if you need some ideas. The dinners are all SW recipes.

Well....I didn't go to weigh in last week as I was showing 4lbs heavier at home...but went today and showed 2lbs gain (glad it wasnt 4!)..been to the gym 4 times this week as well! Oh well...I think it's all the little things I'm not counting as syns!! Also if I'm honest with myself not been having 1/3 super free! X

Well....I didn't go to weigh in last week as I was showing 4lbs heavier at home...but went today and showed 2lbs gain (glad it wasnt 4!)..been to the gym 4 times this week as well! Oh well...I think it's all the little things I'm not counting as syns!! Also if I'm honest with myself not been having 1/3 super free! X

If you take a look at the details in my signature you'll see that I stayed the same on a week when my superfree foods and water were 'down' on what they should be, and then also on the following week when I restarted exercising (after being laid up with an ankle injury)

....And if there are quite a few of those little things that you're not counting as syns, then obviously that could be making a difference as well. Good on you though for looking honestly at everything! As the others have said, stick with it!

Yay lost 4lbs this week so it's started moving again! Cutting back a bit on the pasta, making sure 1/3 is super free and counting all syns! Ee really does work! X

Yay lost 4lbs this week so it's started moving again! Cutting back a bit on the pasta, making sure 1/3 is super free and counting all syns! Ee really does work! X

It works for me too...I love it...it's so flexible, but you have to follow the plan with 1/3 superfree and syn counting or it won't work properly.

Well done for getting things moving again. YAY:D

Back