New girl!

I tried peppermint tea the other day I really really wanted to like it but no it was awful :(

Bought some peppermint tea and green tea - tried the peppermint tea and tasted like toothpaste, my husbands comment was it will help with smelly breath!! Kind isnt he.

Back massage, what a lovely thought!! preferrably when slimmer tho.

What day you on now? getting on ok with it, any slip ups??
:)

(being truthful sob sob) actually had a bit of a disaster over the weekend, ending by falling face first into the leftover Xmas chocolates. Dammit!!! BUT usually at his point I would think 'oh sod it' and give up, but instead I'm going to go straight back to plan tomorrow, and to weigh in and see it as a slip rather than a sign I can't do it. I should have moved the flipping chocolates to a high place where I couldn't get at them. I have lost weight this week. I would be happy to see any loss so fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage. I feel really really guilty, and didn't actually enjoy the chocolate all that much. :( very disappointed in myself. Going to aim for 100% over the next ten days and be positive :)

How about you? How are you feeling? Xx

That's a shame but so good you're back on it! I felt so bad that i might have messed my first week up. Will do some exercise this evening in hope to make up for it. Did cook some flapjack this pm but will make sure children and hubby eats it all! Let me know how your weigh in goes! Good luck! X x

welcome and good luck keep positive and remind yourself daily while your doing this lots of little goals help! also by something in your goal size to spur you on x x

welcome and good luck keep positive and remind yourself daily while your doing this lots of little goals help! also by something in your goal size to spur you on x x

good luck - hope your first weigh in brings you great results :)

Like i could eat loads of chocolates! Ha ha. I Cant wait for first stone!

Hehe! Me too! Just to be really mean to Myself I cooked banana bread for my boyfriends work lunches. The smell... Mmmmmmmm. Why do we do it to ourselves?!! Stupid carbs why do they have to be so yummy?

But yes, keeping the first stone in mind. Hoping three weeks will do it? But my biggest goal is to be back in single figures. It has been YEARS !!!!

Id love to be on the other side of 11 stone so will keep going. Did have a cuppa today and chocolate biscuit which was so naughty but back on it big time tom.

Feel back on it 100% today as have party next sat and would love to see a difference. Keep with it, distractions are the best for hunger! Ha ha

Thanks! I just realise we are having two separate conversations on different threads haha! My OH, having spent months looking sideways at me every time I over ate (everyday) just offered to get me the chocolate tin!!! I think he is missing having Saturday evening treats with me. Both sweet and annoying. I would but tbh I just can't face having to get back in to ketosis again so being strong. I am having a homecooked chicken breast though. Better than caving to the chocs!

Back