New girl!

I get confused what I've said on each thread! Ha ha. Quite looking forward to ss+ but am worried about being able to restrict my portion size. You get on ok with it?

Well I've just been sticking to the three products and sone milk so today is the first day I've had solids. It was fine actually, really enjoyed it, feel satisfied! I think tbh it was harder if it was more 'tasty'. Like if I was allowed a little bit of cheese i'd want loads, but plain chicken... Nice, don't want any more. I'll go back to just products tomorrow i think. What have you had? X

I've just had 3 products a day and then a lovely lovely cup of tea with one sugar yday!

Clarkejoanna1980 said:
Week one down and 7lb later!!! woo hoo

Wooo well done that's great :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not bad thanks lost 6lb in my second week.. Im enjoying it so far you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How we getting on? My WI is sat this week but so hope I've lost a good amount - struggling a little bit as only work 1/2 days a week and trying to do housework, ironing etc to keep myself busy. Was very hard walking round Tesco this morning with all the chocolate and yummy things. So had to come back to just drink more water!
Bought some red bush tea and thats not very nice either...

Urgh, I don't even like the smell of redbush. Some people i know love it though! I just came back from sainsburys, torture isn't it!

WI tonight for me. I'm going to ask to go up a step so I can have a small meal to add in, been feeling faint etc even with all water etc so hopefully that will be ok. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

Yeah def let us know how you get on!! Sat WI seems far to far away for me right now!

Thankyou, well chuffed! AND got the ok to go to 810, so had lovely little (very) lean steak and salad for dinner. trouble is, I had planned little treats for every stone, but nearly at the first one and can't blooming afford it! Ah well, my clothes fit better, that makes me happy! Can't wait to get the next week going and blast off the next few pounds! How are you both getting on? Xxxxx

Oh so jealous I really wanna chop on something don't know why but struggling today even had a cry I feel pathetic! Well done u tho x

fayekay81 said:
Oh so jealous I really wanna chop on something don't know why but struggling today even had a cry I feel pathetic! Well done u tho x

Awww honey, that's not pathetic, we all have down days. Is it the diet or something else? Sending you a hug :)

Are you able to have the bars yet? They give the definite 'chew' factor xx

Felt bit like that today so sneaked a mini egg or two which then made me feel bad! Plus side is have til sat to get rid of more weight. Really shouldn't buy nice things for the children to tempt me.
Good you had a nice bit of steak! How big are you allowed on 810?

Back