New Girl

Jelly-Belly-2013

Hi everyone, new to Minimins (why haven't i discovered this forum sooner?) What an amazing Forum, haven't yet started my weightloss journey but reading thru every1's stories has really inspired me! My mum & i are joining Slimming World for the 1st time on Thursday, yo-yo dieter here, never had any big losses as i have zero willpower, the longest i have lasted on any diet is 3 days - max! I'm 27 and 12st 8lb but only 4ft 9in ideally i would like to get to 8.5-9st, sick of using the baby weight excuse for my greed & am ready to make changes to these bad habits ?

Hi Jelly-Belly keep yourself on here and you must let us know how you are doing, we will help you as much as we can ;) SW is FAB and your group will help you as much as they can, but you have to go and weigh and stay it will help you on your journey :)

Hi everyone, new to Minimins (why haven't i discovered this forum sooner?) What an amazing Forum, haven't yet started my weightloss journey but reading thru every1's stories has really inspired me! My mum & i are joining Slimming World for the 1st time on Thursday, yo-yo dieter here, never had any big losses as i have zero willpower, the longest i have lasted on any diet is 3 days - max! I'm 27 and 12st 8lb but only 4ft 9in ideally i would like to get to 8.5-9st, sick of using the baby weight excuse for my greed & am ready to make changes to these bad habits ?

OMG I agree- where has this website been!!! I wish that Id known about this sooner. ive done SW before and had success, am now back but more determined than ever! just turned 30 and determined to be the healthiest I could possibly be!!!!!- just need to get to grips with this site now!!!!

Back