New Girl!

office girl

Hi all
just wanted to introduce myself, i'm office girl and im starting Lt today!

I need to lose 2 and a half stone by August for my Wedding,

Any tips you can share with me to have a great 1st week weight loss would be brill!

is there certain times of the day you have your shakes? haven't had one yet just on my 3rd pint glass of water.

My eating times were 10.30 breakfast 1pm lunch
6.00 dinner.

Thanks
Office Girl x

Hi Office Girl!

I'm new to LT too! I am on day three and have lost 8 pounds on LT! You will easily lose your unwanted pounds by August!

I am in Ketosis now...at least I think I am!

I feel great and the tiredness has gone, my house is gleaming!:D

Lots of Luck to you!

Lisa xx

Your eating times sound fine, don't worry you will do great!

Thanks for the welcome Lisa!

I have combined 2 shakes this morning for breakfast & lunch, can i sip on these as i want or is it best to drink half at brekkie the half at lunch?

Sal

they should be drank within 15 mins of mixing them,,i dunno why but thats what they say,,im on day 4 welcome,,everyone is great

Hi Office Girl!

I'm new to LT too! I am on day three and have lost 8 pounds on LT! You will easily lose your unwanted pounds by August!

I am in Ketosis now...at least I think I am!

I feel great and the tiredness has gone, my house is gleaming!:D

Lots of Luck to you!

Lisa xx

how do you know you lost 8 lbs,,did you have a sneak peak on the scales,,lol,,i did too this morn

Most lose at least a stone a month!! So you'll easily lose the weight before August.

Welcome to the fold hun.xx

Thank for all you support i'm off to get me one of them sparly girlies for my signature! x

Hi Sally,
I would say for the first and maybe second week split you shakes up and have half at a time when you start feeling hungry! Also if you are a caffine addict you can use a spoon full of powder as coffee whitener... i save a whole pack for this through out the day. It doesnt matter what time you have your shakes as long as youhave all 3 in a day. Have lots of early nights...if you can sleep! And jump on here for a laugh when you are feeling down xxx
Sales bit ...if you havent yet decided on your florist and would like silk flowers...give me a holla aa i am doing a 12.5 % discount for minimins members take a look at the link xx Good luck and welcome to the madness of LT!!!!
eBay UK Shop - Passion-Wedding-Flowers: Corsages, buttonholes, shower bouquet

they should be drank within 15 mins of mixing them,,i dunno why but thats what they say,,im on day 4 welcome,,everyone is great
Apparently after 15 mins they lose nutriants!!! How are you today hun x

Best of luck office girl! I had 2 stone + to loose, and in 3 and a half weeks I've lost just over 1 and a half stone, so you should do it no probs :) xxxx

Welcome and best of luck...you will easily loose the your goal by August!

Apparently after 15 mins they lose nutriants!!! How are you today hun x
hey you,,i'm great,,so far so good,,had a sneaky weigh in myself this morn,,ssshhhhsss dont tell anyone,,6lbs down,,yey me,,how are you keeping,,:)

Hey, yeah not bad....wow thats fab huni! I won't tell anyone...i am just sat her zapping my self with the shorts lol before i have to go to work

how are they going for you,,,mine are on the way he he

Hey Officer Girl...welcome!!!!! If you stick with LT you should have no problems reaching your goal!!

Drink plenty of water and if you find that you are hungry throughout the day, just spilt up the shakes.. it makes it easier!! Let us know how you get on!!!

how are they going for you,,,mine are on the way he he
I think they could become quiet addictive lol only had em on 2wice now but, time will tell if they work!!!!!:D

I think they could become quiet addictive lol only had em on 2wice now but, time will tell if they work!!!!!:D
oh i cant wait,,i'm also starting aqua aerobics on mon,i'm sick with it,,cant swim,,and have asked can i wear a t shirt over my togs,,they said no,,:cry:,,
but i need to start exercising before i tell hubby i'm doing L T,,just to show im serious ,,

Back