New Girl!

Wow thanks for all the replies, i've had 2 shakes so far ( will make them up correctly tomorrow! lol) and i feel great went out to meet H2B at linchtime into a cafe and it didn't bother me in the slightest i just sat ther with my green tea my confidence & motivation are at an all time high.

Not looking forward to the headaches praying i wont get them!

My broadband at home is playing up at the mo so i might not be back on here til Monday.

Thanks again guys xx

How much water is everyone drinking? i'm heading nearer the 3 litre mark

lol,,me too only 6 though,,,

Kelly, That's a great loss!

Well Done Chick!:)

*Hands Kelly a virtual vodka and coke to celebrate!*:D

oh i cant wait,,i'm also starting aqua aerobics on mon,i'm sick with it,,cant swim,,and have asked can i wear a t shirt over my togs,,they said no,,:cry:,,
but i need to start exercising before i tell hubby i'm doing L T,,just to show im serious ,,
Aww bless ya....you are brave if you cant swim hunni
As for the t~shirt TIGHT GITS!!! but tbh everyone else will or would have been in the same boat xxx Good luck and enjoy hunni
Hope it goes well with the OH as well xxxx

Wow thanks for all the replies, i've had 2 shakes so far ( will make them up correctly tomorrow! lol) and i feel great went out to meet H2B at linchtime into a cafe and it didn't bother me in the slightest i just sat ther with my green tea my confidence & motivation are at an all time high.

Not looking forward to the headaches praying i wont get them!

My broadband at home is playing up at the mo so i might not be back on here til Monday.

Thanks again guys xx
TBH i didnt get headaches.....Lots of water stop this!!! xx

Aww bless ya....you are brave if you cant swim hunni
As for the t~shirt TIGHT GITS!!! but tbh everyone else will or would have been in the same boat xxx Good luck and enjoy hunni
Hope it goes well with the OH as well xxxx
well OH knows,,caught me on this site yesterday,,i told him im on it short term and it's to give me a confidence boost,,like i have said before i have 2 stone to lose but to me i feel i look more than 2 stone over,,hbby reckons it's my head i shold be workin on for thinkin that way,,maybe he is right,,

....and maybe your right! Do it for you for your reasons, good luck xx

still here anyhow,,will work on my body first and my mind later lol,,

Lol...i like your style ... i reckon i have 3 stone to lose people keep telling me i dont need to but that's their opinion...not mine ..like gary said do it for your self if you want to i am just going to take it step by step and if i decide i dont need to loose 3 when it comes to it i will stop... like you said bod first and get looking sexy and confident and work on the head afterwards xxxxx Love to you all xxxxx

aw thanks nicki,,i'm in bed dying,,with the totm, a week early may i add,,but other than that i feel fantastic,,so far so good with lt no light heads or anythin,,and not hungry either,,

I found mine!

Hi all
just wanted to introduce myself, i'm office girl and im starting Lt today!

I need to lose 2 and a half stone by August for my Wedding,

Any tips you can share with me to have a great 1st week weight loss would be brill!

is there certain times of the day you have your shakes? haven't had one yet just on my 3rd pint glass of water.

My eating times were 10.30 breakfast 1pm lunch
6.00 dinner.

Thanks
Office Girl x

Belly flop was the first to reply.

Sorry brought up my first thread but couldn't copy it to Gary's thread!

not very good with the computer!! lol x

Back