New Guy

So i could get support n stuff from other people who are on different things :)

Hey dont worry about that we all go in and out of each others forums so with it being in cd it wont just be peepz on cd reading it.
Im on lipotrim and I go all over and see how everyone is and see if they need help or just wanna chat.
Feel free to pop in the lipotrim forum to say hi to us, we are a smaller group as most people are on cd.
You can go anywhere you want to on the site, there are no restrictions, so we are all one big happy slimming family.
There is also chit chat too, where anything goes....well within reason...lol

hi marcus - congrats on joinin!!! ul not regret it! the best thing you can do now is stick to it!!!
How you findin your first day? i went mad on mine very first say all i could smell was the bread in the kitchen lol i hope ur not goin crazy like me (i think wit me its more of a im not aloowed it so ofcourse i want it!!) but let me tell ya it sure as hell saves you money on a night out!!hehe

Lynsay xxx

Hia Marcus,

I'm doing LL, but pop on to other diets to see what everyone else is doing! Welcome to Minis. Best of luck with CD. You have the benefit of an experienced member in your own home, hehehe!

AmandaJayne

Hi Marcus

You know how proud of you i am for, deciding you want to lose your weight. I thought i'd add to your thread & let everyone know how proud i am of my son....

Well done honey....:hug99:

mum xxx

Last edited:
DogWagger2520252862529.gif

yeah welcome marcus
i`m on my second day today
i need to lose 140lb :eek:
you`ll find great support here
well done for starting the cd
my faves so far are the strawberry and choc mint shakes
i must have a sweet tooth as i dont like the soups
see ya on the boards
kaz xxx

Welcome

Welcome Marcus as others have said welcome to the forum and good to see another bloke on here.
I have at least 56lb to lose myself not sure how much as havnt started yet and i dont own a set of scales, good luck and hears to a healthier fitter slimmer you.

Me.

Hi Marcus and welcome, im on CD and it's a fabulous diet good luck.

Hey everyone :)
On day two at the moment, going pretty well so far!
Lets just hope it stays like this lol

Marcus

Hi Marcus - if you can get past day 3 and get into ketosis it's all a lot easier. Well done for getting to day 2 and join in as much as you want - us girlies love having men on here to flutter our eyelashes at and flirt with!!! ;) ;) ;)

Oops - sorry Fuzzys angel! :eek: :eek:

Hi Marcus - if you can get past day 3 and get into ketosis it's all a lot easier. Well done for getting to day 2 and join in as much as you want - us girlies love having men on here to flutter our eyelashes at and flirt with!!! ;) ;) ;)

Oops - sorry Fuzzys angel! :eek: :eek:

Rofl....I may as well join you then Beverley....lol.

Hey Marcus - what's this I read on another thread about you falling off the wagon???

Come on here and confess! And you'll have your own a*se smacking competition with Mr Icemoose!!!

Rofl....I like the look of confusion .....!
Pizza on the ward.....! Ring any bells...?

OOOOOO we gonna be forming another queue for bum smacking.....lol. I would love to go first....!

Oooooooh no lol
That was my mums post lol

Dont worry im still going strong....well for only the 2nd day :p

Also i pee'd on ketosis stick thingy earlier and im already in ketosis after 2 days! :D

Poor Marcus - not done anything wrong and still getting caught out :)

Well done for getting in ketosis so soon - that's great.

Cath

I AM on the straight and narrow lol

No arse smacking for me :p lol

Back