New here and need help

Andy&Amy

So I'm new here and been doing SW for the past 5 weeks from home. I'm not a UK resident and therefore have no access to a consultant/book.
Anyways, I need ideas on how I can use my hexA and hexB.

I don't like yogurts, oats and Weetabix.

I always end up taking ryvita/bread with cheese.

How else do you take your healthy extras?

There are numerous different ways I use my HE's. Most days for breakfast I have overnight oats (layered Muller yog (1 syn) 40g porridge oats (HEB), frozen fruit). Or I have 2 Weetabix (HEB) and banana. or 40g Porridge oats made with half milk(HEA)&half water. Or 2 slices of wholebread from 400g loaf (HEB), either on its own with a bit of light butter, or poached egg and beans.
For lunches jacket potato, salad and some form of fish/meat/beans/40g reduced fat cheddar Cheese(HEA).

You can use your HEB for things like dried fruits, tinned fruit, nuts and seeds.

You can use your HEA for various types of milk or various types of cheese.

Hiya,

Im not a fan of yoghurts either.

I usually have egg, 40g mozzerella (1st HEA) melted with cooked onions on toast HEB (2 small slices of Hovis wholemeal from 400g loaf) for breakfast.

I have the other 250ml semi skimmed milk in coffee.

For lunches I have salads, veg soup or baked potatoes.

Evening dinner are homemade spag bol, chicken curries, roasts with veggies.

You could also use your HEB for a Weight Watchers white wrap and make a pizza using your HEA allowance.

Have you tried joining slimming world online? Loads of ideas on there.

Or pick up a few slimming world magazines and check out their 7 day menu plan.

I like the New York Delhi soft seeded thin bagels with loads of mushrooms, bacon and eggs on top as a heb.

You are allowed to split your healthy extras where suitable too, so you could have half cheese , half milk if you wanted, but do remember that members get 2 hea choices now. So fill your cheesy boots !

Good luck on your journey x

Back