New Here and Need Loads Of Help Please......

wannabe.slimmer

Hi everyone,

although I am new to this forum, I am not new to slimming world, having done it before and lost a lot of weight. Unfortunately, I began getting very bad migranes and came of slimming world (and put all the weight back on obviously).

Turns out the migranes were due to the amount of sugar substitutes I was having (splenda and also everything that is sugar free had artificial sweetener in so no muller light yoghurts etc etc) I also now have developed an allergy to citric acid which means I am currently very limited to what I eat, no mayo, no tomato sauce, no citic fruit, nothing with lemon or vinegar etc etc and so the list goes on.

Also, I have all my slimming world books from last time but I have lost my list of Healthy Extras and Free foods. I dont get the opportunity to go to group and cannot afford to do SW online so......

.......please can you help.

I like to do Green and Red days and not extra easy so please could you help me with a list of Free foods and healthy extras?

Once I have these I can then go through and work out what I can and cant eat and finally start my (hopefully) last ever attempt to lose weight FOR GOOD!

Thanks in advance for your help

xx

Welcome back to SW! I'm afraid we can't give you a list of free foods and HEs as that would be a breach of copyright. Your best option is to go to a class,even if for only one week, to get the most up-to-date books and access to the SW website for a few weeks. If it's any help there is a voucher for free membership in the current issue of Woman's Own but you would need to get one today and join a class tomorrow.

oh and by the way the m&ms will be 1 syn for every 20 calories :)

Yeas, I think the poster above has given good advice. You would get all the info for a tenner. If you would prefer not to do this, there are books on eBay. Good luck and hopefully now that you have control of your allergies you'll feel better this time round :)

Back