New here, day 6 of lipotrim

crazyemz

Hi all
On day 6 of my first ever week of lipotrim. Getting weighed tomorrow, hope ive lost something! Stuck strictly to the diet and it is really hard work!!! Also been swimming and cycling aqua aerobics which i did before lipotrim but im finding it harder as i have less energy, does the tired lethargic feeling go away? Any advice and comments are welcome, thanks
Emz :)

Lots of people do seem to get a surge of energy once ketosis is in full swing and the body has adjusted. I haven't really noticed this but I certainly haven't felt any less energetic either. I'm sure you will have a good loss with being 100% and all the exercise you've been doing. Do come back and let us know how you got on tomorrow. Good luck.

Hi Emz. I am a second timer, back today. I made it to goal weight two years ago and just back on LT for a short time as weight has crept up a little after having spine/back problems in the last six months. I am on day 3 so we are probably feeling about the same at this point. This forum really helped last time so felt the need to return as I approach the dreaded day 4! The first weight in usually gives you the boost you need and then the looser clothes during the second is a real help too.

Feel free to ask me any questions :)

Back