New here from the Atkins forum

Good morning Sandra and all. Didnt go for weigh in last week as DH and me went to the Cotswolds for a few days as DD went to France with school. Great news though I have lost 3 more pounds. Feeling proud and great, got s spring in my step too. X

Good morning Sandra and all. Didnt go for weigh in last week as DH and me went to the Cotswolds for a few days as DD went to France with school. Great news though I have lost 3 more pounds. Feeling proud and great, got s spring in my step too. X

Great news :) I love that 'spring in my step' feeling :)

That's fantastic, so pleased for you and how lovely just the two of you getting away for a break :)

hey there, just thought i'd pop in and subscribe, ive just done 4 weeks of exante meal replacement and just done 1 week re-feed so sarting ww tomorrow and looking forward to it. Was really worried about gaining because of eating properly again but youve shown me it can be done so thankyou!

Congratulations on your brilliant weight losses so far, i look forward to reading more :)

Hol x

and just realised, we are the same height, almost the same weight and have the same goal!! Definitely keeping track of your weight loss!!!

HOl x

Back