New here...hello!

Olivia's Army

Hi everyone
I started slimfast today and am feeling great. I started lipotrim on Monday but by last night i felt so ill i had to stop and thought the nearest healthyest diet was Slimfast, so here i am. feel sooooo much better on SF and my grumpiness has disapeared as if by magic!
Any tips anyone has for staying on track would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance:eek:

I love SW, its full of free food and nothing is of limits, its just accounted for. I have done it for 4 weeks and so far I have lost 12lbs.

Hi, I have done SW, WW and now SF. I find having too much temptation leads me astray, so SF is great for me as I know exactly what I am having and has helped me learn portion control. With SW I found that whilst food is 'free', everything still has a calorie content and too much of a good thing gradually adds up. The trick is finding what works for you, being clear in your goal and motivation, exercise and drink lots of water. The only advice I can give you with SF, is stick with this site - if it was not for this board, I would have given up like I used to,its the first time in a long while I have stuck to something for so long. If you are new to SF I would also advise from my own experience, yoy may feel headaches etc to start, so make sure you drink lots and give it a chance for your body to adjust.
Hope my pennysworth helps!
x

Thanks Hedgewytch. I am hoping i don't get the headaches as i did lipotrim all last week and got terrible ones then, so fingers crossed! I am drinking 2 ltrs of water a day, which for me is a real struggle as i used to have just 3 cups of tea a day and that was it...but must admit, drinking it is making me feel better and fuller longer...even though I can't keep off the loo!!!

Hi and welcome to SF. Have been doing it for almost 2 weeks now and am loving it, although I do get the occasional hunger pangs. I find drinking loads of water helps, not only does it fill me up a little but the endless trips to the loo take my mind of the hungry feelings lol.

Charlie xx

howdy and welcome! My top tip for slim fast would be to try and get a bit of exercise in too, I think whatever diet you're doing, a wee bit of exercise is the key to keeping it off at the end (this is just my theory mind lol)

Welcome and goodluck :eek:)

Back