Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New here...hello!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Olivia's Army, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Olivia's Army

Olivia's Army Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone
    I started slimfast today and am feeling great. I started lipotrim on Monday but by last night i felt so ill i had to stop and thought the nearest healthyest diet was Slimfast, so here i am. feel sooooo much better on SF and my grumpiness has disapeared as if by magic!
    Any tips anyone has for staying on track would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am not doing SF, bt just wanted to say Hi and Good Luck xx

4. Olivia's Army

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank u! I noticed your doing SW - that's another one i looked at....how are you finding it?

5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love SW, its full of free food and nothing is of limits, its just accounted for. I have done it for 4 weeks and so far I have lost 12lbs.

6. Olivia's Army

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    God that's brill!!! I will see how i go on SF and if I don't like it I might swop to SW!

7. hedgewytch

hedgewytch Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hi, I have done SW, WW and now SF. I find having too much temptation leads me astray, so SF is great for me as I know exactly what I am having and has helped me learn portion control. With SW I found that whilst food is 'free', everything still has a calorie content and too much of a good thing gradually adds up. The trick is finding what works for you, being clear in your goal and motivation, exercise and drink lots of water. The only advice I can give you with SF, is stick with this site - if it was not for this board, I would have given up like I used to,its the first time in a long while I have stuck to something for so long. If you are new to SF I would also advise from my own experience, yoy may feel headaches etc to start, so make sure you drink lots and give it a chance for your body to adjust.
    Hope my pennysworth helps!
    x

8. Olivia's Army

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Hedgewytch. I am hoping i don't get the headaches as i did lipotrim all last week and got terrible ones then, so fingers crossed! I am drinking 2 ltrs of water a day, which for me is a real struggle as i used to have just 3 cups of tea a day and that was it...but must admit, drinking it is making me feel better and fuller longer...even though I can't keep off the loo!!!

9. charliew

charliew Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Hi and welcome to SF. Have been doing it for almost 2 weeks now and am loving it, although I do get the occasional hunger pangs. I find drinking loads of water helps, not only does it fill me up a little but the endless trips to the loo take my mind of the hungry feelings lol.

Charlie xx

10. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    howdy and welcome! My top tip for slim fast would be to try and get a bit of exercise in too, I think whatever diet you're doing, a wee bit of exercise is the key to keeping it off at the end (this is just my theory mind lol)

11. HAZE

HAZE Member

Welcome and goodluck :eek:)

12. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Good luck! :D

13. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

Hey hey, welcome ;)

Lissy xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.