New here..need some advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minamina11, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Hi Everyone,
    I am on Day 5 today on SS and I was feeling a bit rough (really moody, weak), spoke to my mum who is really supportive. I thought it may be more sustainable if I add a small meal of protein and veg in the evenings (like the 790).
    I am 5ft 7" and started at 14st
    However, I feel like a quitter and don't know if I should carry on with this. Will I still stay in ketosis? Will the weight loss be maintained?
    Any help appreciated!!
    Amina xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. thinkthin

thinkthin Member

Cambridge Diet
    Dont give up

You have managed 5 days. Stick with it and you really will see results. Go and have a bath and relax. Try to take your mind of food. Read all the posts on this site. This will help you stay focused. I hope you stick with it. Good Luck. x
  4. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

To late!

Thanks for the reply...I have already eaten it! What do you think I should do??

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Minamina, if you stick to the portions and allowed foods on 790, weight loss is still excellent. You're not cheating - you're choosing the right step for you and what you want to do :)
  6. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Thank you. I feel really full stomach must have shrunk. I am quite surprised actually because I am usually a rice monster! I was also wondering, what if I decide to do this every other day for example (maybe coincide with exercise). What do you think?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.