New here..need some advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minamina11, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    Hi Everyone,
    I am on Day 5 today on SS and I was feeling a bit rough (really moody, weak), spoke to my mum who is really supportive. I thought it may be more sustainable if I add a small meal of protein and veg in the evenings (like the 790).
    I am 5ft 7" and started at 14st
    However, I feel like a quitter and don't know if I should carry on with this. Will I still stay in ketosis? Will the weight loss be maintained?
    Any help appreciated!!
    Amina xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thinkthin

thinkthin Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont give up

You have managed 5 days. Stick with it and you really will see results. Go and have a bath and relax. Try to take your mind of food. Read all the posts on this site. This will help you stay focused. I hope you stick with it. Good Luck. x

4. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    To late!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...I have already eaten it! What do you think I should do??

x

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Minamina, if you stick to the portions and allowed foods on 790, weight loss is still excellent. You're not cheating - you're choosing the right step for you and what you want to do :)

6. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    Thank you. I feel really full actually....my stomach must have shrunk. I am quite surprised actually because I am usually a rice monster! I was also wondering, what if I decide to do this every other day for example (maybe coincide with exercise). What do you think?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.