New here..need some advice

minamina11

Hi Everyone,
I am on Day 5 today on SS and I was feeling a bit rough (really moody, weak), spoke to my mum who is really supportive. I thought it may be more sustainable if I add a small meal of protein and veg in the evenings (like the 790).
I am 5ft 7" and started at 14st
However, I feel like a quitter and don't know if I should carry on with this. Will I still stay in ketosis? Will the weight loss be maintained?
Any help appreciated!!
Amina xx

Dont give up

You have managed 5 days. Stick with it and you really will see results. Go and have a bath and relax. Try to take your mind of food. Read all the posts on this site. This will help you stay focused. I hope you stick with it. Good Luck. x

Hi Minamina, if you stick to the portions and allowed foods on 790, weight loss is still excellent. You're not cheating - you're choosing the right step for you and what you want to do :)

Thank you. I feel really full actually....my stomach must have shrunk. I am quite surprised actually because I am usually a rice monster! I was also wondering, what if I decide to do this every other day for example (maybe coincide with exercise). What do you think?

Back