New Here :)

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
Hi all!

It's just suddenly occured to me to introduce myself before I start posting!

I'm Camille, I've been doing SW since 30/12/09 - crazy for joining the day before NYE, but refused to make it a NY Resolution to lose weight so started earlier IYKWIM?? Some psychological thing I guess lol.

I have lost 1st 6.5lbs so far - which I'm so happy with (even if I was a little gutted to have missed my one a half stone sticker by half a pound last WI!) Just 16lb to go!

I stick to EE, can't really fathom O/G days??!! Although I think I've been having alot of Greens by default!

I'll stiop waffling now!

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better :)

Camille x

Hello and welcome:wavey:

Well done on your loss -that's great! And I am sure the half stone will be done and dusted next WI

Hi - welcome! I'm sure that you'll find lots of information and motivation on here - it's great!!!
As Julsey says, I'm sure that you'll reach that first milestone very soon!
x

Welcome Camille!

Congratulations on your amazing loss so far! This is my first week on SW and i have 22lb to lose - i have my first weigh in tomorro!!

I have been sticking to red days as extra easy confuses me and i'm not a bit fan of pasta.

I am doing the body optimise plan online as i live in Belgium so can't get to meetings - this forum is proving an invaluable source of advice motivation and inspiration!

So again, welcome, and i wish you continued success on your journey

Becky xx

Welcome Camille and a big congrats on your loss so far and for having the will power to start on NYE!!!!! Good luck with your journey to goal :) x

Welcome to the forums, and well done so far!
And you are from Brighton - that is where we were for valentines where I had a totally off plan weekend! Ever been to Due South? Food there was amazing!!!

Congratulations on you loss so far and welcome!!!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Thank you for a lovely welcome :)

Welcome to the forums, and well done so far!
And you are from Brighton - that is where we were for valentines where I had a totally off plan weekend! Ever been to Due South? Food there was amazing!!!

I'm actually about 10 miles out of Brighton (a ghost toen called Newhaven)... Yes I have been to Due South... OMG the food really, really is stunning.... I haven't been out in Brighton for a proper night out (except going to a rock night - but that doesn't involve drinking - and if it does it involves lots of dancing to compenate :)) in Brighton since being on SW.... I would be off plan before I'm off the bus lol!

I'm actually about 10 miles out of Brighton (a ghost toen called Newhaven)... Yes I have been to Due South... OMG the food really, really is stunning.... I haven't been out in Brighton for a proper night out (except going to a rock night - but that doesn't involve drinking - and if it does it involves lots of dancing to compenate :)) in Brighton since being on SW.... I would be off plan before I'm off the bus lol!

Engine Rooms, Hobgoblin, or the Caroline of Brunswick I assume! The only places to go I hear! You didn't go to see Echovirus did you - they are reasonably local to you and played Brighton a few weeks ago!

LOL, we started in the Caroline :) (Gotta love that 3 headed dog behind the bar!) Then on to the Komedia, who host a rock night once a month - but it is run by the same people as the Engine Rooms (and the Engine Rooms started because of this rock night...) I never know if the Hob is open these days :( It's always opening and closing...

ETA: Always opening and closing *down* pubs generally have a tndacy to open and close lol

I've never seen Echovirus, but have heard of them. A friend of a friend is ine the band... I don't know who it is though!

Last edited:
Hi Camille

My name is Carla i work in Newhaven and joined to Slimming World in Seaford last night, although i know there is one on a thursday at 5 at the riverside hall so may go there on way home form work sometimes. I see you have been doing really well. Well done

Carla

Hi Camille

My name is Carla i work in Newhaven and joined to Slimming World in Seaford last night, although i know there is one on a thursday at 5 at the riverside hall so may go there on way home form work sometimes. I see you have been doing really well. Well done

Carla

Hi Carla!! :)

I don't know who runs the Seaford one, but Val who runs Newhaven is lovely (even if she is a bit scatty at times LOL). We have a quite active Facebook Group, you should join us (add me, I'll invite you :)) There's also a 9.30 am and 7pm group at riverside hall as well as the 5pm on of you're ever stuck :), and Peacehaven's group is on a Monday too if you ever need to use that one :)

Good luck :) x

well done and a big welcome!!

Hi camille

Work in court farm road 9-5 so would only be able to make the 5 pm one, but thanks anyway. i am not on facebook,but will keep my eyes out for you, i lost seven lb first week so really pleased get weighed again wednesday so fingers crossed. Good luck for week carla xxxx

Back