New here :)

Hi there

Ive been on ww for about 8/9 weeks now and have lost 11lbs! Weight loss seems to have slowed a little now though :(

Just found this forum and looks like an excellent place for all kinds of advice and motivation so have joined to help get some support to keep me going as I feel almost ready to give up at the moment.

I gained weight while pregnant and finding it hard to lose it again!!

Have started doinng Zumba on our xbox kinect and think I am going to try running a couple of times a week too :)

Hope everyone is well!

Xx

Hi there, you've done well so far!

You'll find lots of helpful people on here x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What about walking? Head phones, on brisk walk and forget the world, works for me when im in weight loss mode. Like everything once you get into the swing of it you end up walking miles and not even noticing

The walking sounds like something I should do esp as we have 3 dogs :)

I think I have been finding things hard, my daughter was born in May and she was born with a heart condition, she was really poorly and we unfortunately lost her when she was 5 weeks old.

Ive been really focusing on my weight because I feel like I dont have my little one so I just want to be how I was prior to pregnancy and think maybe I am being a bit hard on myself and expecting the weight to fly off somehow!!

Food has always been a comfort thing for me and Ive been doing quite well resisting and feel happy even with a 1lb loss each week, I just need a bit more motivating with it, espcially new exercise ideas to keep me busy and from falling into some horrible depressive black hole.

Ah, sorry for the sudden out pouring, its hard to explain.

xx

girlandthesea said:
The walking sounds like something I should do esp as we have 3 dogs :)

I think I have been finding things hard, my daughter was born in May and she was born with a heart condition, she was really poorly and we unfortunately lost her when she was 5 weeks old.

Ive been really focusing on my weight because I feel like I dont have my little one so I just want to be how I was prior to pregnancy and think maybe I am being a bit hard on myself and expecting the weight to fly off somehow!!

Food has always been a comfort thing for me and Ive been doing quite well resisting and feel happy even with a 1lb loss each week, I just need a bit more motivating with it, espcially new exercise ideas to keep me busy and from falling into some horrible depressive black hole.

Ah, sorry for the sudden out pouring, its hard to explain.

xx

You should congratulate yourself for managing to keep such a positive attitude. While we all have difficulties I can't pretend to know how that feels even though I've had my share of problems. Sending a big hug your way.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back