• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new here!!

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Hi CD
Welcome to the boards!
I'm sure that with determination (and you sound cheesed off enough to be determined!) that you'll soon see the weight dropping off and will be in size 12s never mind the 18s!

Good luck! Keep us posted :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Welcome counting down!

You have a busy day planned already!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Love Mini xxx

Have fun on Minimins and there seems to be quite a few weightwatchers around at the moment to keep you company and give advice.

The rest of us are all here for support and chit chat too.

Dizzy x

Hi CD, welcome to Minimins!

It's always nice to see a new ww follower, I think you'll find this forum a great help - I certainly have.

Sounds like you're off to a good start, walking and swimming both in the same day - that's more exercise than I've done in the past year! Lol - I am working on that :eek:

Keep us posted on your progress, it'll be good to see how you're getting on...maybe you could start a diary thread - I find that helps me and it's nice to have it to look back on too. Just a thought.

All the best!

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Good luck with your journey CD.
Should imagine theres loads of points in lucozade though its full of glucose.

Lucozade original energy drink (345ml bottle) is 3.5 points...not bad, I expected it to be more than that.

Well done for going swimming - I feel especially lazy now, I'm still not even dressed yet, lol!! In my defence, I have been 'having a sort out' (which I wish I hadn't started now - always the way eh).

thanks for the quick replies!
wow i thought it would be about 5 points
okay, I confess I LOVE lucozade!!
so if I think I will have this as a treat on a Friday
if I am a good girl all week of course!

Treats are good, and if you only have them if you're good then it'll give you a reason to be good and give you something to look forward to...though I'd be inclined to treat myself to a nice big chocolate bar rather than lucozade, lol!