New Here

Hi All,

I just found this community when searching for Slimming World information. I'm back on track with them. I follow it from home as I'm in the United States. I joined online for a while a year or so ago then let my membership lapse once I understood the process.

I stopped following SW a while back to try other things, but I'm back as it lets me eat real food in reasonable amounts. I don't know how it is in other countries but all of the magazines have a new weekly diet which are all a low calorie/low fat diet with a new name or gimmick.

I'm interested in the new extra easy program as it sounds a lot like the WW new core program.

I'm a member of TOPS Take off Pounds Sensibly which is an international weight loss and management group, so I have weekly meetings with a weigh in each week.

I'm just disappointed in myself as I was down to 175 pounds but in the past two years I've gained up to 225 while "dieting". So I need to get back on track with something that will work for me. SW did, but it was slow, very slow - I think that is why I got discouraged with it.

What else to say - I'm a 47 year old female, single, no kids. I work as a chemist in a laboratory.

Any other US SW folks here?

Christy

I don't know about US SWers but we have a few following the plan in other countries. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your restart x

Hi Christy and welcome to the board.

Back