new in

soneya21

Had my normal weight checked on saturday have my first weigh in this saturday very nervous an scared whether ill be able to manage it as i love my food. im 11.3 stones need to get to 9 or 9 half I have 2 stones to lose :wave_cry:

Hi soneya.....you've come to the right place! Welcome and good luck, I'm a couple of pounds short of a 2 stone loss (as of the scales this morning) and still got a couple to go but it seems like only yesterday that I started!

Read as much as you can of peoples' posts, diaries and blogs and arm yourself with as much info as possible so that you know what to expect! TBH the first few days are really, really rough, much worse than any other diets that you've ever done but after that it gets easier. The best bit is that this time next week you could be about half a stone lighter!:D

Welcome soneya.. As Sandra said, the first few days will be really tough, but i promise you, it does get easier after that.....

Log on here as often as you can cos there is always someone to perk you up or offer help and advice.. I know i could not have gone this far without the wonderful people on here.

So.. Log on here, drink lots of water, and look forward to your weigh in,, it will be soooooooooo worth it x x x......... Good luck hun x x

Back