New Instructor!

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
I qualified as a Zumba instructor on Friday - so excited to start teaching my own Zumba class!

Am going to give myself a few weeks to prepare but am thinking of starting classes after Easter.

xx

i'm thinking of doing this too. it's a day course though so doesn't seem that intensive. was yours a day or longer?

i'm thinking of doing this too. it's a day course though so doesn't seem that intensive. was yours a day or longer?

Hi.

Yes it was just a day course but it is quite hardcore. By the end we were all knackered! They give you a lot of stuff to go away and look at to help before you start your first class!

It helps if you have a dance or fitness background but you don't have to - just lots of enthusiasm!

Good luck if you decide to go for it!

xx

well done you where in birmingham are u doing classes?

I am looking for somewhere in the Smethwick area to start with - I know a few people from that way and have been asking for a class.

Where abouts are you?

Good luck with your classes. I'm an instructor & i love it. The feeling you get from seeing someone who was shy in week one standing at the front of the class just a few weeks later whooping & hollering is incredible.

hi amyS

thanks for that i was wondering if you needed to come 'dressed' for the occasion. lol.

@Amy S -- Were you already working as a fitness instructor? Did oyu have any other qualifications?

MM

@Amy S -- Were you already working as a fitness instructor? Did oyu have any other qualifications?

I am a qualified Dance teacher and currently teach Ballet, Tap, Acrobatics and Disco.

I am also a qualified accountant but don't think that really helps with Zumba too much!!

There is no pre-requisites to do the Zumba course it is just my opinion that it would help. One girl I met on my course had no qualifications but just loved her zumba class and she was awesome!!

x

Thanks.

The accountancy would help with the business end of being a Zumba instructor!

MM

Back