• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Instructor!

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
S: 14st4lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st9lb(4.5%)
S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
i'm thinking of doing this too. it's a day course though so doesn't seem that intensive. was yours a day or longer?

AmyS

i'm thinking of doing this too. it's a day course though so doesn't seem that intensive. was yours a day or longer?
Hi.

Yes it was just a day course but it is quite hardcore. By the end we were all knackered! They give you a lot of stuff to go away and look at to help before you start your first class!

It helps if you have a dance or fitness background but you don't have to - just lots of enthusiasm!

Good luck if you decide to go for it!

xx

AmyS

well done you where in birmingham are u doing classes?
I am looking for somewhere in the Smethwick area to start with - I know a few people from that way and have been asking for a class.

Where abouts are you?

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
S: 14st2.5lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck with your classes. I'm an instructor & i love it. The feeling you get from seeing someone who was shy in week one standing at the front of the class just a few weeks later whooping & hollering is incredible.

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
hi amyS

thanks for that i was wondering if you needed to come 'dressed' for the occasion. lol.

AmyS

You need to wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear - you know normal work out gear really!

xx

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
@Amy S -- Were you already working as a fitness instructor? Did oyu have any other qualifications?

MM

AmyS

@Amy S -- Were you already working as a fitness instructor? Did oyu have any other qualifications?
I am a qualified Dance teacher and currently teach Ballet, Tap, Acrobatics and Disco.

I am also a qualified accountant but don't think that really helps with Zumba too much!!

There is no pre-requisites to do the Zumba course it is just my opinion that it would help. One girl I met on my course had no qualifications but just loved her zumba class and she was awesome!!

x

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Thanks.

The accountancy would help with the business end of being a Zumba instructor!

MM

WelshCake

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 6st7lb(30.74%)
I am looking for somewhere in the Smethwick area to start with - I know a few people from that way and have been asking for a class.

Where abouts are you?
I am just down the rd in Quinton I'd love to do Zumba

AmyS

Oooh thats not too far at all. Unfortunately I am not starting my class until after Easter (Tuesday 3rd May) but will post details closer to the time!!

xx