New jeans

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pips87, 30 March 2014.

1. Pips87

Pips87 Active Member

So chuffed today. Brought some new jeans the next size down a month ago and the buttons didn't meet by a good two inches.
    Tried them today and they fit! What a delightful Mother's Day present. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
  2. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Well-Known Member

Well done pip :)
  3. RM07

RM07 Well-Known Member

It's a great feeling isn't it Pip?!

I did the same yesterday, had bought some jeans a few weeks ago and they were tight, popped them on yesterday and they fit beautifully!
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done:happy096:
  5. gsp5790

gsp5790 Active Member

I have a wardrobeful of clothes which are the next size down or 2-3 sizes down and I can't wait to be able to nonchalantly pick them out, try them on and they actually fit! Well done for you though, hopefully I'll be joining you soon.
  6. GlamUp

GlamUp Well-Known Member

That's fab! You must feel great x
  7. scobyboo

scobyboo Well-Known Member

Aww well done.
  8. Saltwater

Saltwater Active Member

Well done. Looking forward to getting back into my summer clothes.
  9. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Well done Pip, just got into a size 14 myself. Realy feels good, great Mothers day presie :)
  10. Pips87

Pips87 Active Member

11. green eyed monster

green eyed monster Well-Known Member

:) super xx
  12. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Congratulations!!! That's an amazing feeling isn't it!
  13. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Thats great - what a fantastic Mothers day pressie
  14. coughdrops

coughdrops Well-Known Member

Love this! I buy a pair of Dorothy Perkins jeans in the next size down, and then when I get into them I buy another pair.

Started off with the 18s too tight on me, am comfortably in a 16 now, and the 14s are there waiting to close up! They don't go past my thighs at the moment though.
  15. LHutch90

LHutch90 Well-Known Member

Love this! I bought a top a year ago that was lovely but it was just a little bit too tight and clung to all the wrong place :( tried it on this morning, it fits beautifully, if not a little baggy! Put me in a really good mood :)
  16. moolumps

moolumps Well-Known Member

Fab, well done you! I'm down to the last hole on my belt!
  17. sagagr

sagagr Active Member

I am very happy for you, most important thing for overweight people is to be fit in their old cloths. It is big achievement for them...