New job, new start

Thank you xx

Not too good a day yesterday. Auntie Flo, time of the month, whatever you want to call it has hit with a vengenace and feeling grotty so had a portion of chips. If it's any consolation (to me!), i only got a small one whereas I would have got medium before!

Back on track now but i think I've got to start working out my meals the day before as no idea what I'm going to have today.

2 days where I've got to the evening and gone off plan.

I MUST write things down as I eat them as seeing it in black and white makes me think more!

Highly stressed.

Got to Post Office to pick up my engagement ring - and had forgotten my ID. Too late to come home and collect it!!

Partners youngest (aged 7) is becoming as condescending as that witch of a mother of hers and the eldest is an ungrateful item (aged 14). That cow of a mother of theirs has a lot to answer for. But then anyone who pulls the 'the pill didn't work' stunt willl always be scum!!

Rant over. I WILL stick to plan!

Wowzers deep breaths honey pie.

Your doing very well, its not all black and white- remember to recognise your acievments and say to yourself ' i could have done *Enter here* better, or i will plan better next time' rather than feeling so down over the evening blips. - however i am exactly the same and evenings have also shown themselves to be hotspots for naughtyness for me also.

5.5lbs- very jelous :D
x

Hiya Fern

I'm jealous of your over 5 stone and target BUt I know you earned every pound of that loss.

You're an inspiration to loads of us on here x

Quite pleased with myself. Due to meet a friend for coffee at 10am. Sat there until 11.15am surrounded by cakes and didn't have one - despite being hacked off she didn't turn up!

Yikes, I'm sure I've read somewhere they are free, Asda & Iceland spring to mind when I think of them. What a pain, were they good though?????????????

Yikes, I'm sure I've read somewhere they are free, Asda & Iceland spring to mind when I think of them. What a pain, were they good though?????????????

They were luverly!

i had to work them out on a calculator as the Iceland frozen ones aren't on the website. And I DID trim the fat off so could have ben worse!

5.5lb off first week, 2 lb on sencond week, holiday 3rd week, 5.5lb ON this week. FFS Susan!!!

Realised this morning how highly stressed I am. MUST calm down and take things as they come.

First day at new job today. Gulp.

Aaaaghhhhh!!!!

Tried to get dinner as ready as poss. Found out WW sausages are now 4 syns each (from 0.5 syns). So decided to have Iceland chicken fillets in gravy. Now 7 syns (from free).

No idea what I've got in anymore that's suitable - omelette for tea!

Back