New job, new start

Hi hun, glad the first day in your new job went well, good luck for this week x

Thank you very much x

Managed another SW day yesterday so that's two in a row!!

Off work today (after 2 days! All pre-arranged) as first day at senior school for my little baby boy. So, a test as off work and food around!

Little worried as had ultrasound on liver and now referred for a CT scan. The guy who did the ultrasound was all laid back about he 'thought' he would ask the GP to refer me to be on the safe side while the doctor I saw was wittering on about abnormal lumps etc!

CT scan is 6pm (!) on Monday so I don't need to say anything at work.

Thank you very much x

Managed another SW day yesterday so that's two in a row!!

Off work today (after 2 days! All pre-arranged) as first day at senior school for my little baby boy. So, a test as off work and food around!

Little worried as had ultrasound on liver and now referred for a CT scan. The guy who did the ultrasound was all laid back about he 'thought' he would ask the GP to refer me to be on the safe side while the doctor I saw was wittering on about abnormal lumps etc!

CT scan is 6pm (!) on Monday so I don't need to say anything at work.

Firstly, just remember that one day soon you'll have settled into the new job and this stress will be in the past. hugs.

I have a weird lump inside my liver and after investigation they said it was just something that can happen (genetic or something and apparently its quite common to have these little things on your liver) and that its nothing to worry about. Try not to worry, they obviously have to just check things out and its likely it will turn out to be something like this (because its common, I was told).

x

Oh just thought....have you had a CT scan before? They are OK, so don't worry about that either. I think they give you a drink beforehand which contains some special liquid (it tastes ok). They give you an injection in your arm as you go through the scanner.

x

Thank you Hathor. That has put my mind at rest x

Bad day food wise yesterday - back to work today. I NEED to be out the house!

Saw my first dead body on Wednesday for work - bless. The Funeral Director is a very down to earth but very kind man. Very very respectful of the deceased.

Child Support has mucked up payments to Psycho Troll. Payment due to go out on 1st, still not gone. CSA reckon payment plan set up. Due to the way the CSA work she didn't get any money last month (fiance always paid in advance, now going through CSA and they pay in arrears) so fiance ringing CSA to suggest paying her direct this month - giving them another couple of weeks to get sorted. He is doing his best but Psycho will still pick holes. That woman is SUCH a nightmare. She will do everything she can to stop fiance seeing the children (unless it suits her to have free time) and then complain he isn't seeing them much. He'd LOVE to see them more often but she's a selfish, immature, spoilt brat!

Rant over :-D

Hi hun, sounds like you're having a tough week, thankfully it's nearly the weekend. How did you son get on at school? x

Hi Louise

He absolutely LOVED it and couldn't wait to go back on Friday.

I'm going to have to go off plan for most of the week. I've got CT scan at 6pm on Monday (!!) when class would be. 6am Tuesday I've got to catch a train to get to a course in East London. Come back on Thursday evening. The company have booked us into a hotel in a not very nice area where the only real option is the hotel restaurant.

I can try to be as good as possible but will be very hit and miss with the emphasis on miss!

Fiance wasn't allowed by CSA to pay Psycho direct so he made a card payment to the CSA and they will pay her - probably end next week. When he dropped his youngest off last night she didn't say a dicky-bird! Something just isn't right here! I wonder whether she is a secret Slimming Worlder and is reading this. In which case - Coooooo-eeeeee :-D

Back