Step2 810kcal New Job

elledee87

Hi everyone,

First post on here!!! Into week 9 of Step2, starting a new job tomorrow with kids, and I will be on long shifts. I'm not allowed my foodpacks around them, due to the company not wanting to promote weight plans like this, any suggestions as to how I can sneak my shake or bar? Or excuses I can give not to have dinner with them?

Elle.

Hi everyone,

First post on here!!! Into week 9 of Step2, starting a new job tomorrow with kids, and I will be on long shifts. I'm not allowed my foodpacks around them, due to the company not wanting to promote weight plans like this, any suggestions as to how I can sneak my shake or bar? Or excuses I can give not to have dinner with them?

Elle.

Hi, well done on making it to week 9! You could wrap your bar in cling film pretend its just a normal chocolate bar? It sounds silly but what about getting a bottle of yazoo washing it out and putting a Cambridge shake in there ready made if you can't make it there? Or the porridge put your oats in a container and make it there?
The only thing with Cambridge is it can be awkward at times to make the products maybe have your step 2 meal with them take a salad with you promoting healthy eating for the children never a bad thing! Xx

Hi, well done on making it to week 9! You could wrap your bar in cling film pretend its just a normal chocolate bar? It sounds silly but what about getting a bottle of yazoo washing it out and putting a Cambridge shake in there ready made if you can't make it there? Or the porridge put your oats in a container and make it there?
The only thing with Cambridge is it can be awkward at times to make the products maybe have your step 2 meal with them take a salad with you promoting healthy eating for the children never a bad thing! Xx

What about putting your soup into a tupperware and just making it up like a normal cup-a-soup? That's how I've discovered I can make my soups and they don't go lumpy!

If you *really* want to be discreet, buy a pack of 'normal' cup a soups, open one and empty it out and pour your Cambridge one in, and seal with a clip.

How old are the children you're going to be working with? I'm not sure I'd be happy with those restrictions put on me by my employer.

I agree with the other ladies either take porridge or soup in a Tupperware out of wrapper and my tip (I work away a lot) is buy a mini mini hand whisk as it fluffs up the porridge lush before and after microwave. Another thing is If u get one of those shakers with a ball in you could just pretend its a protein shake. There's nothing wrong with them my husband has them after a run to repair muscle and tissues.
Let us know how u get on and my only advice is dont starve yourself as a result of having nothing on ur shift I've done that and then the day after made me feel horrific and I've then fell off wagon. Good luck x

Back