**New** Just Dance Challenge - October

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey folks, joh2605 has given me an idea for a Just Dance Challenge - I thought that maybe we could have just included the hours for Just Dance in the Wii Fit Challenge but that might get confusing if a few of us want to join the Just Dance so I thought I'd make a new thread totally seperate from our Wii Fit Challenge!

I'm going to start with 6 hours at first, anyone else wanting to join in this challenge for October is more than welcome :)

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done

Ooooo good idea.. put me down for 10hrs please

Brilliant, good to have you in on the challenge hun!

yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 0 done

Obviously Just Dance 2 can also be included when its released, I'll be getting it!

Hi, put me down for 10 hrs please, thanks, only just bought the game so should kick me up the behind to actually do it:D

Hey glad to see you in here hun, was waiting for you to put your name down! :D

joh2605: 10 hours - 0 done

I've started practising so that I can do it by friday:D

Did 50 minutes in total yesterday (20 minutes in the morning 30 in the evening) so I'm looking good for October:D

Thats a good idea spreading it out.. i do 90 mins every morning split between wii fit/just dance and my gos its getting really boring, i may split it into 2 45 min workout and maybe wont dread the long morning workout

Great challenge Miss Mango..when is just dance 2 out?

ive not done any today as i went out this morning and havent long been in so om having a day off it ;) did pump up the jam loads yesterday,can really feel my arms from the air punches! :)

is this for the month?...then stick me down for 20 hours. ive done 1 hour so far :)

Great challenge Miss Mango..when is just dance 2 out?

ive not done any today as i went out this morning and havent long been in so om having a day off it ;) did pump up the jam loads yesterday,can really feel my arms from the air punches! :)

is this for the month?...then stick me down for 20 hours. ive done 1 hour so far :)

Just dance 2 is out on the 15 oct :):). i love that song on there and also u cant touch this lol its great.. oh and surfin bird is awesome.. look at this website it gives a list of the song s that are gonna be on just dance 2... some of them are awesome

ike and tina proud mary yay and many more.. ill definatly be getting this now iv seen the song list hehe

Just Dance 2 track list released, will grow with DLC | Joystiq

Just dance 2 is out on the 15 oct :):). i love that song on there and also u cant touch this lol its great.. oh and surfin bird is awesome.. look at this website it gives a list of the song s that are gonna be on just dance 2... some of them are awesome

ike and tina proud mary yay and many more.. ill definatly be getting this now iv seen the song list hehe

Just Dance 2 track list released, will grow with DLC | Joystiq

44 tracks!!!!!! omg, cant wait!

the tracks look really good... the bangles,walk like an egyptian and proud mary!! thats going to be soooo much fun! not long to wait either!

i love the mc hammer track,ive got new kids on the block step by step down to a t now lol! :) and la freak :D

Ah I love the fact there are quite a few of us now, thats brill, thanks for joining girls! My Just Dance 2 is pre ordered already, apparently will be delivered on the launch day so hopefully I'll get it on the 15th, I can't wait either, doesn't it look fab?! There are new modes for it too, I can't wait to try it out! Love it!

Bunny hops: 20 hours - 0 done (1 hr done end of Sept)

Bunny I've set you to 0 hours as its not October yet - or if you girls like you can add your time from these last couple of days in September? X

Last edited:
bah just goes to show what dieting does your brain...already thought it was october lol! :)

ive squashed septembers just dance exercise, and ive done another 1.5 hours this morning,so im going to carry mine over to october, and then cut the october short by 3 days..if that makes sense :)

really looking forward to just dance 2..im hoping theres a lot more with a faster beat, i love the slower dances but too slow and you dont feel it... my arms ache though :D

Haha, I never usually know what day it is hun so I'm the same :p

I get what you mean about your hours, good idea. You're doing really well so far. I had been doing 45 minutes dance every day back in February and I lost 10lbs by doing that so I'm gonna start again and see if I can lose some more of this flab! The Just Dance 2 is gonna be amazing, some fab songs on there :D
I know what you mean about the slow songs not being as affective, I find the faster ones better too but I soon get out of breath! :p

Bunny hops: 20 hours - 0 done (2 hrs 30 minutes done end of Sept)

Totally want to join, but with my recovering foot better not push it. I'll just go for 3 hours this month and see what happens!

Bunny hops: 20 hours - 0 done (2 hrs 30 minutes done end of Sept)

ema6: 3 hours - 0 done

Hey its great to have you on board Emma, I think 3 hours is a good time for you, seeing as you'll have to take it easy with your foot. I'm glad we've got a little team of dancers together now! :D

yeah watch out girls aloud... team mins is here now teehee
Haha, I love that! Yes indeed, watch out - we've even got the old Geordie (me) on board just like those Girls Aloud lasses have!! :p :p :p :p

lol awesome.. well my name is nicola i dont have the red hair but names the same lol

lol awesome.. well my name is nicola i dont have the red hair but names the same lol
Hahaha, well thats two things the same, we'll be storming those charts before ya know it! :p

Back