NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cajun chicken soup does sound delicious. I've got a batch of broccoli and cheese soup in the slow cooker and when my little ones gone to bed I'm going to make roasted red pepper and tomato soup.

Cajun chicken soup does sound delicious. I've got a batch of broccoli and cheese soup in the slow cooker and when my little ones gone to bed I'm going to make roasted red pepper and tomato soup.

I've got a nice pack of leeks in the fridge, I'm going to make a big pan full of leek and potato for the week ahead :) Cajun chicken sounds tasty! X

The cajun chicken is on the SW website - its really lovely :D

Glad to see everyone else is still making fab soups. I really find it works well as really warming & filling which we need at this time of year. Hoping tomorrow to be so full I will be able to ignore the boxes of biscuits and chocolates at work!

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 5th January 2015 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 5th January 2015, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- KAY003

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

Count me in too

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 5th January 2015 

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 5th January 2015, please copy paste this post and add your name below  :-

- KAY003
- S_J_B
-Josephsmummy
Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously 

Hi Everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for all the support on this thread since I started it, the response had been fab :). I'm glad so many people came together got motivated and inspired by each other. Unfortunately I am currently not finding the time to update threads, I have a lot going on personally, I just need some time out this year to prioritise and sort things out. I am going to be closing this thread temporarily and re opening sometime soon hopefully. In the meantime, feel free to follow the Soup Challenge `unofficially' you can post on your diaries and share your results with your mins friends :). Same with my Salad Challenge, that one works really well too (as soon as the weather permits :p). The guidelines are very thorough and I have put a lot of hard work into these challenges, they should be easy to follow and will give you fab results.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all have a super 2015 ! The bunny will see you around ! :D :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back