NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE - SUN 28/09/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

Sorry Kay, we have unexpected visitors here so I've not got time to do the proper salad day post. All on plan though, ham and egg salad, 8.5 syns, 2.6 + litres and a bit of gardening but nothing too strenuous. Will weigh and update in the morning x

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Hi Kay! Had a bit of a mare salad wise today so im afraid I'm only really 5 days :-/ fingers crossed I still have a loss! Will update in the morn! X

No worries Rosie, thanks for letting me know and fingers crossed you will still see a super duper loss in the morning ! :D xx

I've lost 1.5lbs on the Salad Challenge. Just gets me to my 3.5 stone award.

Trying not to be disappointed with that but considering my last three weeks I was really hoping for a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

.75lb off since last Monday. I thought it would be a little more than that as apart from last night I've been 100% on plan as well as the four days on salad challenge. Serves me right for not doing the whole week :p

Thank you Kay for all the effort and hard work you have put in on this challenge xx

I'd have thought more for you too Sam, it's a shame your off challenge time was night before weigh in but life doesn't run to a timetable. You seemed to enjoy your salads anyway and all that greenery (and other colours) will have done us all good.
Xx

Here with my tail between my legs as I failed miserably today :( so, only four days on the challenge for me. I will post my loss in the morning xx

.75lb off since last Monday. I thought it would be a little more than that as apart from last night I've been 100% on plan as well as the four days on salad challenge. Serves me right for not doing the whole week :p

Thank you Kay for all the effort and hard work you have put in on this challenge xx

Hello hun I got your message about the 4 days, that's ok you've still managed a loss with 3 days off plan. That's brill and still a step in the right direction, it could have been a gain without the salad water and exercise :p. I do recommend not to have more than 1 day off with this challenge in the guidelines, as it can dilute the results down, but I understand that we need to enjoy ourselves too and it really is challenging to eat salads for 7 days of the week :D. I'm still really happy for you Sam and well done for giving it a go. And L is right, all that healthy goodness would have done wonders for your body. I hope you enjoyed some of your yummy salads too :):).

Kay xx

I've lost 1.5lbs on the Salad Challenge. Just gets me to my 3.5 stone award.

Trying not to be disappointed with that but considering my last three weeks I was really hoping for a bit more.

Yay !
S49.jpg
:talk017: Whoop ! Well done L ! Congrats on your 3.5 stone award, that's brilliant, I'm so happy for you :D. I know you were expecting a little more, I think like me because we were both on TOTM, maybe your body is playing catch up, you may see more coming off next week (I hope :p). So so happy for you ! I will update yours and Sams results on the spreadsheet. Hope you enjoyed your week on the challenge :):).

Kay xx

Well after last weeks nightmare at group and guzzling down 1 litre of water before weigh in, I gained 3lbs and it was TOTM, well luckily enough my body has played catch up and finally I've lost 3lbs today after doing 6 days on the challenge. I am pleased :), it seems like ages since I've had any kind of loss . I'm now bang on 12 stone. My next group weigh in is on Thursday, just another 0.5lb and then I would like to be in the 11's, oh I really hope so.

Well done everyone on your losses so far, just waiting for the others to report in now, oh I'm excited, hope its all good :p fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Well done on the losses everyone! You will soon be in those 11s Kay :)
2lb down for me!!
It's been ages since I've lost a whole number so I'm thrilled :) xx

Yay ! :party0019: Well done Rosie ! :D That's brilliant hun ! So so happy for you ! :bliss:. 2lbs off for 5 days on the challenge is brill . Just a quick question, has that got you a new award ?

Kay xx

Well done on the losses everyone! You will soon be in those 11s Kay :)
2lb down for me!!
It's been ages since I've lost a whole number so I'm thrilled :) xx

Well done Rosie, that's great! X

Still slimming Suzy said:
Hi Kay.

I have been staying at a friends since Friday. Unfortunately have not had time to update salads on the page as no wi-fi and the 3g not strong enough to use. I did stick to the plan over the weekend. I have lost 3.5 lbs :).

Good luck to everyone xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg ! Suzy that's brilliant ! :D Well done for sticking with the challenge all week, I'm so happy for you :talk017:. 3.5 lbs is a fab loss hun ! Did you achieve a new award ?

Kay xx

Oh I'm really pleased for you Kay, that's so very near to the 11s you'll deffo get there by official group weigh, plus some. Bet you're relieved :) x

Thank you L, well done on your loss too. I'm so happy everyone has lost on the challenge so far :p. Finally my weight has started to shift, its taken ages ! lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back