New kid in town

Well done, -2lb is good :)

Thanks,

Splashed out on a kettlebell today (only £6) gonna give this a go with the wii fit - maybe doing one, one day then the other the next day. So Im working my muscles on alternative days.

How are you both getting on?

x

Oooh check you out, you'll be burning the wii out in no time. I had my first WI tonight, I lost 3lbs. But can't help but feel abit disappointed, thought I'd done really well. Never mind though better than gaining. I think the pasta I had for lunch didn't help xxx

My weigh in is on friday, so I don't know yet, but I feel like I lost weight.
I've been really good with the diet and been active, so I expect some loss ;)
My cat is also not complaing with the fact I eat yogurt everyday now :p

I did kettlebells a few days ago...just a 2lb bell but darn, my knees hurt!
Shona, I recommend getting Jillian Michaels Shred it with weights (for the kettlebell), so far I found her instructions very good :D
Kettlenetics is also very nice.
Also been doing lots of walking on the treadmill and outside.
Plan to do some resistance band exercises tomorrow :)

3lb is still good weightloss Sammi.
Some people lose 5+ lbs and some don't, even when they are very stict :(

Hey,

Well done Sammie 3lbs is great, just keep going and dont loose heart with it. Remember if you are excersising muscle is being built too..

Thanks for the tips for the bell - was just doing the excersises that were on the chart I was given with it. Think my hubbie has had a look into and was looking at the kettlenex dvds - have you herd of them? Also how did you get on with your weigh in on friday? Got mine tomorrow - so hoping the alcohol Ive consumed this weekend havent affected it too much!!
xx

Back