New level 1, 30 day shred starting within the next week.

michmick said:
Good luck everyone when you start it. I've just finished level 2. It's all really hard so be prepared to ache and be exhausted but it's worth it and once the initial pain wears off you'll feel much better. I can now walk up the 3 flights of stairs in the morning to the office without my legs burning so it's a huge change.
Try and take your measurements before you start. Some people redo at the end of each level but I'm waiting til I've done all 30 days as I'm so near target I don't expect huge changes.
Lots of people have a smaller than usually weight loss after the first week due to muscles retaining water but this goes back to normal after that first weigh in (at least it did for me).

I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it but it's kept me interested and motivated and I always give up exercise after a couple of weeks. But this has inspired me so I've now ordered her ripped in 30 DVD to move on to once I've finished the 30 day shred so I hope that's me exercising for life.

I don't do this every single day, usually 5 days a week so don't beat yourselves up if there's days you can't do it.

Good luck and enjoy!!

That's even more motivating thanks! ^.^

Tuesday sounds great! Gives me a couple days to get my head ready :) Good luck everyone! I'm going to post my measurements too... they will be shocking no doubt, I know my waist is way bigger than my bust :doh:

lisajade said:
Tuesday sounds great! Gives me a couple days to get my head ready :) Good luck everyone! I'm going to post my measurements too... they will be shocking no doubt, I know my waist is way bigger than my bust :doh:

Yes I should get measuring tape! I have no idea of my measurements I pretty much just wear tents ha

Gollywogg said:
I'm gonna look for it today and start pretty soon if anyone cares to join me? I'm not really exercising at the moment so am expecting a huge challenge but am determined to stick it out!
If I can't find I cheapish in Hmv I'll get it off eBay.. Will wait a few extra days if anyone's gonna join me :)

It's on play.com for £4.99

And hey guys!

I finished it in jan! And have started it again a few weeks back! When I finish it this time I'm gonna move onto 'ripped in 30'

30 day shred is hard to begin with. I already exercised before I started so I didn't struggle as much as some. Level 2 I found harder than level 3!

When I started level 1 I couldn't even do a girl push up (on my knees) now I can do like 20 men pushups :)

Gollywogg said:
I got a missed package this morning! So I shall have it on Tuesday cos I'm working Monday.. So we all start then, yeah?

I'm away Tuesday for my birthday so will do day one on Monday and then day two Wednesday when I get back?

When I started level 1 I couldn't even do a girl push up (on my knees) now I can do like 20 men pushups :)

Woohoo! I have never been able to do a "proper" pushup, if I can after 30 days I will be thrilled!

I'm away Tuesday for my birthday so will do day one on Monday and then day two Wednesday when I get back?

Sounds like a great plan :) I'm excited about it now in a weird way!

Getting excited :D it's good we'll have someone to give us a preview of day one too!

A bit late for play.com :p ah well! Everyone got your DVDs and whatnot ready? I need to fine measuring tape still

I am ready and raring to go! Bring it on!

I also tried this challenge before, but i gave up after day one last time! How weak is that! I am determined to give it my all and not quit this time, that was just pathetic. I need to prove to myself I can be strong and push myself. My goal is to be able to do 10 proper pushups by the end :)

I am ready and raring to go! Bring it on!

I also tried this challenge before, but i gave up after day one last time! How weak is that! I am determined to give it my all and not quit this time, that was just pathetic. I need to prove to myself I can be strong and push myself. My goal is to be able to do 10 proper pushups by the end :)

Me too, I can't do those at all! I've done little or no exercise so far, and my fitness freak aunty keeps telling me I won't lose an ounce until I start moving more..Hope I can stick to this :D

Well just make each other :) I mean there's no point Iying to each other is there we can encourage :) at the end of the day even if it's awful it's 20 minutes then it's all over. Even if we only really do like half the first day, tiny but more of the second etc cos its so hard then well still be making progress!

Ok ladies I'm jumping on board if that's ok. I started this DVD a few weeks ago got to day 5 and then just stopped. Biggest issue I have is loving still with rents and brother and his gf finding a big enough space to do it in where nobody else is sitting but I shall find a way round that this time and am determined to get to day 30!! :)

jo-85 said:
Ok ladies I'm jumping on board if that's ok. I started this DVD a few weeks ago got to day 5 and then just stopped. Biggest issue I have is loving still with rents and brother and his gf finding a big enough space to do it in where nobody else is sitting but I shall find a way round that this time and am determined to get to day 30!! :)

Do you have an iPad or laptop? If you do then you can play it almost anywhere (even garden) lol but you need space to swing arms in all directions and long enough to do a push up!

I have a big kitchen so normally do it there, but use gym matt as floor is cold!

Purpled said:
Do you have an iPad or laptop? If you do then you can play it almost anywhere (even garden) lol but you need space to swing arms in all directions and long enough to do a push up!

I have a big kitchen so normally do it there, but use gym matt as floor is cold!

Yeah I do it on the laptop, problem as you said was space. my bedroom just is nowhere near big enough and our kitchen is long and narrow. Thanks tho hun I'm determined to find somewhere even if it means the garden as you said. Lol I might give the neighbours a shock ;)

Back