New level 1, 30 day shred starting within the next week.

Ok ladies I'm jumping on board if that's ok. I started this DVD a few weeks ago got to day 5 and then just stopped. Biggest issue I have is loving still with rents and brother and his gf finding a big enough space to do it in where nobody else is sitting but I shall find a way round that this time and am determined to get to day 30!! :)

I had a frank discussion with my OH that I would need him to leave me in peace in the lounge to do it, I don't need to worry about feeling self conscious on top of everything else :) He has been great about it, why not explain to everyone that you need the lounge in private for 20 minutes to exercise? I'm sure they will be supportive!

Really great there are a few of us getting on this thread and making the commitment. A fair few of us quit this challenge in the past, so I really hope we can keep eachother on track!

My boyfriend and I are in Uni and live in student accommodation, with another couple so clearing the lounge will be hard when it isn't just our house. Thankfully I'm finished Uni in two more weeks so we'll get our own place than. I might do it in my mums house in the meantime, actually, I don't think anyone will see me doing it there. :D

Gollywogg said:
Did you feel different after day five?

Not sure if this was meant for me but I'm gunna answer you anyway lol :) surprisingly even after such short amount of time I actually did felt like I had loads more energy and could do particularly the cv exercises for longer without feeling like I was gunna pass out.

lisajade said:
I had a frank discussion with my OH that I would need him to leave me in peace in the lounge to do it, I don't need to worry about feeling self conscious on top of everything else :) He has been great about it, why not explain to everyone that you need the lounge in private for 20 minutes to exercise? I'm sure they will be supportive!

Really great there are a few of us getting on this thread and making the commitment. A fair few of us quit this challenge in the past, so I really hope we can keep eachother on track!

No I know what u mean it's awful feeling self conscious whilst exercising it feels really vulnerable doesn't it. I will have to kick everybody out lol :)

Im ready for Tuesday :)

Oooooh are y'all scared? :D

Yea and a little excited lol

I woke up in pain from a 2 hour walk I did yesterday so Im doing it first thing in the morning... Did you do it?

no lol i went drinking instead :eek: but i'm deffo 100% ready to start tomorrow :) i've even arranged to get the house to myself for a bit. i picked up the dvd this morning though :D
i'll post measurements tomorrow.. which bits do i measure?

I measured
Chest
Waist
Widest part (hips/bum)
Thigh
Arms
And even my face lolololololololol

Right im gonna do it around 10:30 dont leave me dying alone :(

Ok so day 1 of Level 1 done :) I feel fantastic

Because Im also doing couch to 5k 3 times a week Ive decided to do 30 day shred 3 times a week 10 workouts on each level! Ill still be doing the 30 days just not consecutive and it will be over 10 weeks instead of 5.... I just want to keep my exercise goals realistic!

Anyone else started??

Gollywogg said:
no lol i went drinking instead :eek: but i'm deffo 100% ready to start tomorrow :) i've even arranged to get the house to myself for a bit. i picked up the dvd this morning though :D
i'll post measurements tomorrow.. which bits do i measure?

Did you do it?

Oh no I haven't got mine yet dont kick me out of group lol xx

emma3662 said:
Oh no I haven't got mine yet dont kick me out of group lol xx

When are you getting it? I was gonna do it tonight but I wanna start at the same time as someone who'll be doing it everyday.

Not that doing it less frequently means I don't want people here, I just want at least one person doing it at the exact same time as me :)

Could have given me a clue so I wasnt starting alone...

Good luck girls

No idea my brother has ordered it off amazon or as he calls them th king of f**k ups lol soon I hope but just start if ya want ya could always do a few extra days on level 1 nd could do level 2 together if thats any good xx

Missjlouise said:
Could have given me a clue so I wasnt starting alone...

Good luck girls

Sorry chick at least you can tell us how much of a killer it is lol x

Its a killer but very very rewarding :)

Back