New level 1, 30 day shred starting within the next week.

Good i'm looking forward to it but i'm so unfit it will probs kill me to start with lol

I haven't started yet either but I'll do it tomorrow when I have the house to myself :)

Rose Bud said:
I haven't started yet either but I'll do it tomorrow when I have the house to myself :)

If Emma doesn't have it by tomorrow would you rather wait or we just do an extra day or two so she can catch up? I know which we SHOULD choose but I'm leaving the decision up to you :D

If Emma doesn't have it by tomorrow would you rather wait or we just do an extra day or two so she can catch up? I know which we SHOULD choose but I'm leaving the decision up to you :D

Waiting is fine, I'm not exactly in a rush to start! :)

Haha blame me girls lol x

No worries good luck lol x

Well that was just awful! Cockily doing the warm up like 'what's all the fuss??' then knackered before the actual thing started!!
I did the first set then the strength from the second, I only really stopped cos there's people in and im shaking like the whole house jumping around! I'm not sure if I can be heard upstairs but there's someone on the same floor as me, I'll have to wait til hes out next time >.<
I also need weights cos I used two half full bottles of pop and they were awful! I also need a training bra!
I'll find these things today though.
I'm starting properly with you guys!

I took my measurements, ew. I'll post them on day one

Gollywogg said:
Well that was just awful! Cockily doing the warm up like 'what's all the fuss??' then knackered before the actual thing started!!
I did the first set then the strength from the second, I only really stopped cos there's people in and im shaking like the whole house jumping around! I'm not sure if I can be heard upstairs but there's someone on the same floor as me, I'll have to wait til hes out next time >.<
I also need weights cos I used two half full bottles of pop and they were awful! I also need a training bra!
I'll find these things today though.
I'm starting properly with you guys!

I took my measurements, ew. I'll post them on day one

Haha you've made me chuckle lol

Can i join? I started this morning OMG i thought i was gonna die! Being so unfit and having a 2 year wanting to help made it really hard but it can o ly get better...i hope xx

princessnicky said:
Can i join? I started this morning OMG i thought i was gonna die! Being so unfit and having a 2 year wanting to help made it really hard but it can o ly get better...i hope xx

In fact, I'm up for starting today. Like now.

What about everyone else? It'd be nice to start at the same time but it could end up taking weeks!
Actually yeah I'm gonna start mine now. Maybe. I'm gonna try. I am in so much pain right now lol
If I can't do the whole thing then I'll start again in a couple of days

I did it!! I was stupid to quit yesterday cos it just gets easier towards the end. I'm not all blacking out and seeing spots like yesterday either! Progress!
I missed two buses hobbling over to the bus stops that's metres away lol then the one that came stopped well far from the bus stop I had to run to it lol that couldn't have come at a worse time!
Only just dawning on me that I never run and especially not for buses, proper filled with confidence from having done the shred ha. I'll look like that bloke on the left in no time!

Gollywogg said:
I did it!! I was stupid to quit yesterday cos it just gets easier towards the end. I'm not all blacking out and seeing spots like yesterday either! Progress!
I missed two buses hobbling over to the bus stops that's metres away lol then the one that came stopped well far from the bus stop I had to run to it lol that couldn't have come at a worse time!
Only just dawning on me that I never run and especially not for buses, proper filled with confidence from having done the shred ha. I'll look like that bloke on the left in no time!

Lolololol @ bloke on the left ahahahahaha poor natalie lol

Gollywogg said:

Haha haha that has made me chuckle haha

Does it matter if you miss a day? I missed Sunday cos I worked all day and was absolutely knackered >.< but I did yesterday :D
It didnt seem any easier! But I ache so much less today than I did all weekend

My brother is a div so got it delivered to his place so i'm getting it sunday and starting monday x

Back