New level 1, 30 day shred starting within the next week.

cool ^_^ i just did day 4 :D its not getting easier though! grr

Oh god dont say that lol i'm at bingo tomorrow so syns will be high they dont sell healthy food lol cant wait to get stuck in even though i'm really unfit i've gotta start somewhere :)

I no it will be in my syns tho nd i'll have a huge salad for lunch so not too bad lol

Iv just completed W1 D1, one word OW. lol I'm shaking like mad bloody good workout though. I couldn't complete all the abs but I did about 90% of them.
Iv got my dads wedding in exactly 28 days so can work out until day 27.
I already look miles better but some of my family have not seen me in nearly 18 months so would be nice to see their faces!

Hi everyone i'm finally starting tomorrow god help me lol xx

Won't be starting or a while, fell last week and cracked my coccyx bone in my back :( Good luck girls!

Rose Bud said:
Won't be starting or a while, fell last week and cracked my coccyx bone in my back :( Good luck girls!

Ouch get better soon xx

Ooh gosh we got some unfortunate ******* in here! I just finished day seven :D it's still a pain but there's only certain little parts now where I think I'd rather just be fat.. I think I'm actually ready to move on :D
I'm not scared to anymore and I'm never in pain after anymore :D just during the ones that kill my arms. Im pretty sure I'm still not doing those ab things in the third circuit, it confuses me too much!
I feel nothing though when I do the one where you lay on your back and lift weights above your chest on circuit three, I never have, I'm gonna get heavier weights for that one.
I've stopped struggling to do ab crunches too, the simple ones, I feel like I could do hundreds of them :D I'm gonna put that to the test within the next couple of days :)

Think I'm going to start tonight :) back's feeling better and foods gone to pot for various reasons so need to do something!

I missed the day before yesterday and proper felt like the while diet was going rubbishly now but then since doing yesterday's I feel great again :D once you power through the first couple of days the feeling of accomplishment you get far outweighs the annoyingness of it!

I'm starting in about ten minutes, I'll let you know how I get on! I'm preparing to fail though, I can see myself quitting :(

Rose Bud said:
I'm starting in about ten minutes, I'll let you know how I get on! I'm preparing to fail though, I can see myself quitting :(

How did it go??? I'm gonna start again tomorrow..

Back