New Lipotrimmer

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Beckilovesme, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Beckilovesme

Beckilovesme New Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Guys

My names Becki and i have just started using lipotrim yesterday. Would be nice to hear about some of you guys experiences and maybe some hints and tips to help me keep on it. Also some opinions on the diet and how well it is working for you.

At the mo i am 83kgs and am aiming to get down to 63.5 kgs so around about 10st.

Im finding it ok so far although the shakes are grosse but im surprisingly not as hungry as i thought.

How much do you reckon i could lose on my first weigh in on Tuesday?

Becki xxx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angelamee

angelamee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi and welcome to the site, one thing you will get is lots of inspiration and motivation here, stay focused and it does get easier, when you see the weight coming off you will feel so positive, just ensure you let us know what your loss is each week, we are all different so our weight losses are, keep 100% and you know you will loose,xx

4. Fatbritwalking

Fatbritwalking Full Member

Start Weight:
    30st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey Welcome!!!

Number one tip for shakes:

5-6 icecubes + lipotrim + Coffee + FibreClear (keep the plumbing working) + water .. blend it.. = AWESOMENESS!! try it with choc or vanilla flavour.. promise you will love it and look forward to drinking shakes.. i use tesco finest columbian coffee.. tastes YUMMM!!!

also make sure you are constantly drinking water.. set an alarm on your phone to remind yourself to drink...

In terms of plumbing and keeping it regular.. the FibreClear in the shakes alongside Psyllium Husk.. will keep you ticking down under.

BEst of luck!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.