NEW LIPOTRIMMER

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CAROLYN, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi everyone !
    I've only just registered here, but I've been following everyone's weight losses , whiich have really inspired me.
    I 'm on day 21 of Lipotrim.
    I lost 11 lbs on first WI and 6 lbs on second WI, so well chuffed !! Not sure when I'll be able to go for third WI, as I have flu at the moment !!
    I'm determined NOT to use this as an excuse to eat , though !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your great losses and welcome aboard, stick with it and you'll do really well.

4. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Thanks, Fiona !

Hope that I can do as well as you have !
    Have you ever tried using the peppermint tea or orange extract in the chocolate shakes ?
    I'm a bit wary in case it affects weight loss ? ​

5. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Carolyn,
    Your doing great with your weight loss,I have tried peppermint tea,although an acquired taste,it makes a change from blk tea! Havent tried orange extract as I thought taking anything citrusy wasnt allowed,excuse my ignorance,dont know much about orange extract x

6. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I use orange extract. It hasnt effected my losses, i started using it cos i read on here somewhere that it was aloud. To be honest i was using it for so long that i cant even taste it anymore, so i have stopped using it! But when i first tried it, it tasted like a choc orrange:) yum yum:)

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the peppermint tea is lovely instead of water in the choc shake xx

8. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Thanks, everyone !
    I'm really glad that I found this site because everyone is so supportive and has made me feel so welcome !
    I'm going to try my last choc shake tonight with peppermint tea for the first time.
    I only like the choc & the strawberry shakes. Can't stomach the vanilla ( even done as a latte unfortunately ! )
    Also hate the soup ( sorry Garry !! ) and the flapjacks , so looking forward to doing something a bit different.

9. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hey Caroline - Congrats on your fantastic weightloss. I'm picking up my first packs on wednesday so i'm hoping i'll have plenty of good news to share with everyone as well. I hope your cold gets better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.