Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

NEW LIPOTRIMMER

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CAROLYN, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi everyone !
    I've only just registered here, but I've been following everyone's weight losses , whiich have really inspired me.
    I 'm on day 21 of Lipotrim.
    I lost 11 lbs on first WI and 6 lbs on second WI, so well chuffed !! Not sure when I'll be able to go for third WI, as I have flu at the moment !!
    I'm determined NOT to use this as an excuse to eat , though !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your great losses and welcome aboard, stick with it and you'll do really well.

4. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Thanks, Fiona !

Hope that I can do as well as you have !
    Have you ever tried using the peppermint tea or orange extract in the chocolate shakes ?
    I'm a bit wary in case it affects weight loss ? ​

5. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Carolyn,
    Your doing great with your weight loss,I have tried peppermint tea,although an acquired taste,it makes a change from blk tea! Havent tried orange extract as I thought taking anything citrusy wasnt allowed,excuse my ignorance,dont know much about orange extract x

6. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I use orange extract. It hasnt effected my losses, i started using it cos i read on here somewhere that it was aloud. To be honest i was using it for so long that i cant even taste it anymore, so i have stopped using it! But when i first tried it, it tasted like a choc orrange:) yum yum:)

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the peppermint tea is lovely instead of water in the choc shake xx

8. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Thanks, everyone !
    I'm really glad that I found this site because everyone is so supportive and has made me feel so welcome !
    I'm going to try my last choc shake tonight with peppermint tea for the first time.
    I only like the choc & the strawberry shakes. Can't stomach the vanilla ( even done as a latte unfortunately ! )
    Also hate the soup ( sorry Garry !! ) and the flapjacks , so looking forward to doing something a bit different.

9. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hey Caroline - Congrats on your fantastic weightloss. I'm picking up my first packs on wednesday so i'm hoping i'll have plenty of good news to share with everyone as well. I hope your cold gets better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.