New LL bars - is it true?

checked with my l.l councilor ,
there are 2 new sweet shakes , strawberry and banana and two new bars ,
cranberry ( i presume of the playdough variety ) and a nutty chocolate one !!!!! how exited are we all about that !!!:D :D :D

Then why does my counsellor know nothing about them? I asked a few weeks ago and she hadn't heard a thing?

I think I'll e-mail LL HO.

Hi,
3 food packs and a bar per day.
I am full today first day on the bars only had half a bar and 2 food packs
engoy
Dawn

checked with my l.l councilor ,
there are 2 new sweet shakes , strawberry and banana and two new bars ,
cranberry ( i presume of the playdough variety ) and a nutty chocolate one !!!!! how exited are we all about that !!!:D :D :D

Thrilled!!! Can't wait. Hope the counsellors have them soon. Banana shake would be fab and nutty choc sounds yummy!:):)

Is it just me but don't you think the raspberry shake tastes like strawberry anyway??? Nutty choc sounds Ummmm.....

xxx

I've just had a reply to my query to LL HO.

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are not currently looking at changing our food packs to new flavourings at this time.

Kind regards,

Hayley Mills
Client Customer Care Assistant

So, that seems unequivocal. Oh well, I should be moving onto Management soon ...

I've just had a reply to my query to LL HO.

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are not currently looking at changing our food packs to new flavourings at this time.

Kind regards,

Hayley Mills

Client Customer Care Assistant

So, that seems unequivocal. Oh well, I should be moving onto Management soon ...

hi amanda jayne,
thats so weird , i specifically asked her and stated that some pople had been told no but she was adament , he ! whatever , like you im hoping to be on maagement before too long anyway :)

I can't even make the "recipes" work - I'm assuming it's because i'm adapting them to do them in the oven as I don't have a microwave. Has anyone been successful doing muffins etc in the oven?

I was never particularly successful doing them in the microwave FallenAngel! I did ticker around with making crisps etc., but went back to shakes (had to be hot) and soups. Now, I only have the hot chocolate one!

However, it is important that you eat or drink your shakes/soups within 15 minutes of making them because the nutrients begin to die off after that time.

I think that if you do them in the oven, they may take too long, and although they would probably eventually work (I would imagine), the nutritional value would be much reduced.

I was never particularly successful doing them in the microwave FallenAngel! I did ticker around with making crisps etc., but went back to shakes (had to be hot) and soups. Now, I only have the hot chocolate one!

Haha I'm exactly the same. For the first few weeks I tried everything... then I progressed to only hot shakes/soups.. and now its 100% hot chocolate.

I'm getting there! I'm hoping to be at exactly 5st on Tuesday, which would put me down to 169lbs. i'll be so excited to get under 170.

I'm actually not sure I'm doing management... I think I'm going to try going it alone for a little while and see how I cope... but I am SO looking forward to the reintroduction of a healthy lifestyle. I just can't wait to be "normal" again.

How about you? You're shockingly close too!

Im actually going to my first Management meeting on Tuesday! So I'll be able to start on eating again. Protein only for the first week. I'm going to have some grilled salmon!! Mmmm ...

As well as using techniques learned from LL, I am going to incorporate some of Paul McKenna's advice to help me get into some good eating habits.

Let us all know when YOU make the switch, Meghan!

Im actually going to my first Management meeting on Tuesday! So I'll be able to start on eating again. Protein only for the first week. I'm going to have some grilled salmon!! Mmmm ...

As well as using techniques learned from LL, I am going to incorporate some of Paul McKenna's advice to help me get into some good eating habits.

Let us all know when YOU make the switch, Meghan!

Mmmmm! Grilled anything sounds amazing just now! I wonder if I could grill a bar?:rolleyes:

New LL Bars

Hi, yes there are new bars planned but they will take a while to get out onto the LL market!

Be patient as they are being taste tested at the moment

Two new shakes !!!!

Definitely because my ll counsellor let us take them to try this week (a strawberry shake pack and a banana shake pack inplace of two others) if we wanted to !!!!!!!!!

Had my banana tonight as my last pack of the day and it was YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria.x.:)

Back