• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New magazine

I popped into Tesco last night and picked one up......Woman in a lemon dress on the front cover.....Is that the most up to date one?

The newest one has a woman in a purple dress and has a free mini recipe book in it. Some nice recipies this month btw x

I hope its better than the last one, I was a little disappointed having looked forward to it!

Is this the OCTOBER issue we're talking about?? Eeek. We'll all be on Xmas recipes soon! *cry*

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
I wish the mags were weekly or at least fortnightly!! I read them far too quickly... I end up scouting for old ones I missed on ebay from previous years haha xx

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Snap or even monthly cause there only out every 6 weeks or so x
Oh are they? They say the month on the front but then last months did actually say August/September and I did wonder why that was Haha :D I read them, then hide them, then find them and re-read them then post them to friends lol :) xxx

Got mine in Group yesterday - haven't had a chance to read it yet but looking forward to having a look at it over the weekend.

Our C said she wasn't expecting them until next week but they arrived late Wednesday so she didn't even know what was in it!

Denise

We were told last night it will be in class next week.
I brought last one before I joined SW, Recipes are good and some of the articles but I did find it aimed towards your girlies a bit much, But I guess i'm the minority reading it as a male?

I know that City Link delivered them to one consultant today - minus one pack.

I know this cos he spookily dropped this pack outside my office & as I knew her from attending her class in the past, I took it to her house a mile or so away!