New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Hey rolo i feel bloody angry just reading it.

FIRST THINGS FIRST! GET YOUR ASS DOWN THAT GYM AND REPORT THOSE GIRLS!! You have every right to be there with out being judged or sniggered at. Jesus id go down the and tell them what for the blood cheeky cows!!!!! who the f*^k do they think they are FFS!!!!

Hun you are doing so well and im relieved you see it as pathetic and imature! God last thing you need when your trying to train is that!

Please please please promise me you will do it! its bloody demoralising and im sure the gym will be very sympathetic and professional with your concerns. If not give me their number and ill phone them for you..........seriously i will :whoopass:

Chin up now hun cause your doing fab!

RUthy xxx

Good for you hun, BUT if they do it one more time i think you should report them! Cheek of it.

Glad your ok though ;)

Ruthy xxx

Whoops forgot to mention just done 12 mins on the x-trainer- then i had a chinese, veg chop suey extra beany things and boiled rice. LUSH!

rUTHY XXX

OMG Rolo they think they are so perfect? People like that make me so angry. They might have the body we are all striving towards but I would never want to be that kind of nasty! At least we will all one day have the bod's we want but they will never be decent kind caring people. Glad you are rising above it, don't let petty minded people put you off x x

WELL DONE ROLO YOUR DOING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WELL!

I HAVENT BEEN ON MY X-TRAINER, BUT IVE BEEN VERY VERY NAUGHTY AND BOUGHT A CALLANETICS VIDEO.........NAUGHTY? I HEAR YOU ASK, YES IT WAS BANNED BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY....APPARENTLY..........BUT IVE DONE IT BEFORE AND YOU GET SH*T HOT RESULTS AND QUICK.....TONES YOU UP A TREAT.

X-TRAINER LATER FOR ME

lATER LADIES

rUTHY XXX

What is it Ruthy? x

The one and only ebay!

There is a seller who is selling them for 5.99 dvd but his feedback says its a copy, i got the video for 99p BARGAIN. And the best thing is .......IT WORKS!

Rolo its a exercise that works on small movements but it repititions are high and that how you tone up quick. The dvd/video is called " callanetics" and there is also another one called callanetics 10 years younger.

Its very good video but i wouldnt do all the stomach excercises as they are not to good for the uterus **apparently**.............its where you lie on your back and raise your legs 100times in small movements.......id avoid that one.

Ruthy xxx

Opps forgot to add it was made in the 80's so im digging the funky leotards and bouf hairstyles!

There are women on the vid aged 18-80 its mental!

Ruthy xxx

Time to BUMP this thread up!! Not well towards the end of last week so missed 1 workout, but back on track today!

30 mins running today, all done!!! Lordy it's hard! LOL

Just been to the gym so thats my 3 x weekly sessions done. I weigh in on thurs so count my week from then. I managed 10 mins on the cross trainer which i was very pleased about:), I can usually only manage the 8 minutes I was told to do and usually want to stop after 4 lol.

I had a slight hiccup while doing the weights. My right arm was getting really tired (it's usually both arms) and I'd only picked up an 8lb weight and a 5lb one :D so my left arm didn't get quite the workout it should have done.

Roz x

Opps well i havent exercised yesterday but i will do some tonight, just come back from the dentist, i need a crown, and i had a parking ticket all because i ran to get change and the little c**t (sorry if i have offended the light hearted) smacked a fine on my window, i would have argued it but i was late for the dentist.

IM NOT HAPPY

RUTHY XXX

Well sorry everyone but i can not do any exercise tonight like i said i would, but im just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired been busy and i just havent got the energy,

And im off on hols soon, i had hoped that i would reach 13st before i went but that seems like an impossibility for the 6th May heehee!

Anyways i need to get a grip!

Ruthy xxx

I'm new so be kind to me:D

I injured my knee 6 weeks a go when I fell walking the dog (doh) Anyways, I am trying to get into walking again to help with my weight loss, my knee still hurts a lot, but will walk through the pain. I got a pedometer today to try and track my progress, does anyone else use one?

I'm going to walk to school to collect my DD2 today, steep hill on the way back though:rolleyes: But I will and I CAN do this!

Have fun

Back