New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Did my time on the trampette (not quite 10 mins cos I couldn't manage it.... but will have another blast on it later) xxx

Evening
I just did my 6 mins on the 'ab trainer' doesn't seem like much to me but we will see.
Had a good day though didn't manage a walk - bitterly cold here in Wirral.:sigh:
Also had plenty of fibre - 2 weetabix, 3 ryvita (brown one's - as syns) and having brown rice with my Quorn curry - need to if you know what I mean).:eek:
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Irene

Done my 30 mins on the trampette :)

Thank you for starting this thread Ruthy, if I hadn't signed up for it I wouldn't have bothered today! :D

Ahh im glad you have all tried today,
I have done in total 15mins on my cross trainer 1- ten min sesh and 1- 5 min sesh and my legs were f**kin killing me arrrrrrrrghhhhhhh
I was going to do some more but my legs are weak!
Ill be doing more tomorrow.

WELL DONE EVERYONE, IT SO WORTH IT.
Ruthy xxx;)

I did my LTT for 20 minutes with the resistance cords too lol! What have i let myself in for, god i am going to ache in the morning!

I'm in! I do karate and kickboxing but just lately I have let my training slide a little in favour of the sofa!

I pledge to do at least 4 1hr sessions a week with NO excuses - not just for March/April but from now on

Exercise for the week ending 23 March (Easter)

Whew! Did my exercise quota for the week now :D just got back from a run in the snow, it is chucking it down here! Fantastic

My week looked like this

Mon-run
Tue-rest
Wed-10 min run and 1 hour training with personal trainer
Thu-rest
Fri-35 mins aerobics
Sat-45 min walk
Sunday-run

Have a lovely Easter!
x

Well i confess i have done 15mins on my cross trainer and then had a bit of chocolate! i know i said i wouldnt but i did, naughty naughty, so in return im going to do another 15 sesh tonight.
Im full of energy since ive started my challenge, so if i do go over my syns i know i can work it off on my new little gadget.
Ruthy xxx

P.S. we didnt get any snow boooooooohooooooooo, i love snow :(

We got no snow either. Boo! My week will look like this:

Monday: Dojo closed for bank holiday (a pain as I usually do 2 hours on a Monday)
Tuesday: Swimming for an hour
Wednesday: WI! Then karate 1 hour
Thursday: Karate 1 hour
Friday: Kickboxing 1 hour

At the moment I do no activities on the weekend

Wow Taz... I feel knackered just reading what you do every week!! Well done.

I can't go to the paper shop today as it is closed, I also have a huge hangover so haven't really moved much between bed / bathroom / sofa. Hehe. Will get to it tomorrow though!

Happy Easter x

I've not done my exercise quota for today - but will do it in a bit (think I should let my tea settle first!) xxx

Done my 30 mins for today. The timer was playing up on my trampette, it's supposed to time you, count your bounces and calories burnt, but it kept resetting :(

No snow down here either, dammit!

I used to do ju-jitsu until some very large man picked me up and threw me thus breaking my collar bone and chipped my shoulder blade, Every cold day my shoulder gives me jip, so i wont be doing anything as exciting as Taz's week lol, but i do miss it.
Ruthy xxx

walk to work every day which takes 25mins also 1 hour of kickboxin a week plus an hour of tae bo a week, included is dancin which i do every weekend! 2 x15min sessions on ab trainer!:)

I did my LTT last night, just very late! But did 25 minutes as i did have a little bit of my sons easter egg!

Oh Ruthy that's not good! Luckily karate and kickboxing aren't quite as rough as that but I have knee troubles so I have to be careful not to cause myself an injury!

Well done roz and welcome to the challenge, You do what you can hunny and im sure you will notice a big difference. Last week i couldnt do 3 mins on my cross trainer, 7 days later i have managed to do 15 mins yesterday in one go!
Todays target i have done 12 mins this morning and 10 mins just 5mins ago and im aching, do you think i should have a break because i have done excersise for 5 days running.
What do you think?
Ruthy xxx

just done my stint on my trampette - must admit aren't doing quite 10 mins.... not fit enough - but am working towards it, I know that I should do two stints of 5 mins each, but haven't yet!! xxxx

Back