new me 2009 weight loss diary

Hi New Me,
Sorry to hear about the difficult time you are having. Well done for sticking to the diet and watching the weight fall off. HOws the food on diet chef? Are you enjoying it? Im in my 3rd week of weight to go and will be interested to see what my weigh in will be on Monday.
Speak soon
Nutty

hiya nutty

i love the food on diet chef i really do, the breakfast is amazing granola yummie and all the soups and means are nice.

i dont find it hard at all its a way of life now and the weight just falls off.

well its been an stressful few days nothing new i guess but i have come to the conclusion that im sorting my life out. and getting it back on the right road.

i have a date next week and im looking forward to that. (cant wait actually)

here is hoping for a easier life!!

Hi new to me,

Hope you are ok? Havent heard from you for a week. Wanted to make sure everything alright. Hope the weight loss is going ok. Im sure you will be able to juggle the new man and the diet. Look forward to hearing from you.

Nuttyx

restarting

Well, lifes been mega mega stressful and there have been a lot of changes in my life.

i must get this weight off so i started back on my diet and im on day 3 i started back at 14st 11lbs and now im down to 14st 7lbs so its going down nice and fast

i bought a bike and trailor and im cycling around 10-20 miles aday.

i shall get to target at some point soon lol

Well done you on nipping the gain in the bud and getting back in the saddle - that's the hardest part, just putting the brakes on and taking control again. That takes strength, and you've obviously got it!

Sounds like you've had a tough time of it lately in your personal life. I hope the recent changes are starting to see things enter calmer waters. Best of luck with your weight loss - you'll nail it this time!

Thanks so much

well im on day 4 of my diet and im pleased to announce i weighed this morning and im back to 14 st 6lbs all my blip weight gain is gone and i start a fresh from today onwards.

Its the weekend and im going to be sticking to my diet 100% its hard over the weekend as my boyfriend likes to take me out places and spoil me. he has been given strick instruction not to lol

Day 5 is completed

The weekend was actually really easy i didnt get temped at all even tho we went to the cinema and everyone had chocolates and haribos and then off to sit in burger king while everyone ate. then mum cooked tea for us all and everyone had all the treats and stuff there. i was a saint so im very pleased with myself i did the diet 100% so shall get the rewards come weigh in day.

at the mo im in the zone and im loving it

Well confession time

last night i was feeling pretty down as my eye sights got worse recently and i need more tests as i have numb fingers bit scary when ur only 34. plus my dads got cancer so its pretty stressful time for me

anyway last night i was a right pig done it out of being down and boredom, i ate the following

chicargos buger and large fries, half a bag of haribos, half a bag of mints, 2 packets of crisps.

it made me have a really bad stomach and oh yeah i deserved it for stuffing all that in my mouth.

anyway its tuesday and my weigh in day is tomorrow so im back on plan being good today and hoping i have not done too much damage from that stupid moment of insanity.

well my goal this week isnt in lbs its to do a 100% week. my weight loss with follow if i stick to my diet 100%.

i have ordered another 2 weeks of this diet food and at the end of this month when my wages come in i shall get a months supply as im determined to stick it out to the end.

its going to take me until xmas time to be back to a size 10 but what better time to unveil the new me.

Well i survived the weekend, they can be very tricky times but im starting to get stronger. like yesterday i went in the garage to get petrol after the cinema and haribos were on offer 2 bags for £1 omg!!! i thought i shall get some for the kids (meaning hide them for myself) then i thought no better not even let them enter the car or house or i shall eat them.

so the demon is still in my head but im not listening to it

scales are dropping so cant wait for weigh in day on wednesday

Weigh in day today and my hard work has paid off I have lost 4lbs bringing my total loss this year to two stone.

it's been a better week this week after being ditched by my boyfriend because dads cancer op I have found a lovely msn whom I have been out with for a few drinks.

So I'm feeling really happy and want to continue the diet as I'm finding it easy. The only problem I'm getting is my mind set has changed I'm not really a fan of eating anymore. Not sure if this will cause problems later I don't know.

But I have my shakes and evening meal I don't eat all the meals I'm supposed to as don't feel hungry.

Anyway here is too another good week

Back