New Me CD Diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by MardyCat, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. MardyCat

MardyCat New Member

Well, i started CD nearly two weeks ago when we went back to work after the christmas holidays. At first I was doing it with add-a-meal stylee, but since my official weigh in with my CDC last Tuesday I have been following it SS.

I think I went through the hunger the first week and so (i hate to say it) this week has felt pretty easy. I have had a lot more energy and been happy as larry at work. I seem focussed and pretty dedicated. I was trying to steer clear of the scales, but I am only going to go by my CDC's scales.

I thought I would sign up and start writing a diary to help me on my long journey. I have many stones to pass, but I'll try and take it one stone at a time and not get too stressed over the feat that I need to accomplish.

So first weigh in is on Tuesday and we will see how I've done...looking forward to it. xxx :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    good luck for weigh in,bet its a goodie!
  4. sarah1111

sarah1111 Full Member

good luck for tuesday, that's my first weight in too
  5. wrathchild

wrathchild Member

Hey Mardycat... t'is I.. I will also be doing this journey with you and saying goodbye to fat brian/brain for good this time! Just registered, will start my own diary shortly :) xx
  6. MardyCat

MardyCat New Member

Good luck tomorrow Sarah :)

Thanks ruby, Hope so! :)

C'mon then Wrathchild....looking forward to your diary appearing :p:p:p:p:p
  7. wrathchild

wrathchild Member

My diary is going to be appearing today.... part 1 in a minute :) xx
  8. MardyCat

MardyCat New Member

Well, my loss was ..... 4 3/4lbs :eek::eek::eek:

which im quite happy with...even though the personal goal in my head was 5lb, lol. But it was 2nd week of doing the diet really...just my first weigh i prob had the impressive loss the week before...

next weigh in isnt until a week thursday... got to get focussed on that.

diet still going well and im happy. getting hungry at times, but have stayed 100% so i really feel im getting through this :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.