New Me for New Zealand

Well done, doesn't it make you feel good turning down goodies & the seeing the results on the scales.

Well done, doesn't it make you feel good turning down goodies & the seeing the results on the scales.
Absolutely! In terms of what Saz said, there are no good options and even if there were, I'd be tempted by a wine :p
Definitely more motivated with another loss off :)

Morning all, needless to say I am buzzing after last night's results :) As much as the 5:2 diet didnt work for me as well in terms of losses, it has certainly helped me with balancing things out. Before if I fell off the wagon at the weekend,I'd throw the rest of the week away but throwing in fast days after helped me balance it out. Although I haven't done fast days or SP days, I've upped my speed intake and reduced syns and clearly this has worked for me. Due to my previous issues with BED, my consultant is keeping an eye on my food diaries and is wary of me doing this, but its only been because I have been social every weekend. This Saturday (god dammit!) is a school reunion so yep, more booze! Definitely eating before again to avoid kebab affairs!
Anyway, food shop is tomorrow evening so its a bit of a mix match til then!

Thursday:
Breakfast:

2x Nimble slices (HEX B)
2x Quorn hot dogs (1)
Boiled egg (P)
BBQ sauce (1)

Lunch:
Sweet n sour mugshot
Apple (S)
Mullerlight vanilla

Dinner:

Pasta
Bacon (P)
Red onion (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Low fat soft cheese (HEX A)
Garlic (S) and herbs

Other:
Mini toffee crunch fingers (5.5)
Hot choc (2)
Mini milkybar (3.5)
Caramel crunch (5)

Total syns: 18

Last edited:
Friday:
Breakfast

Mullerlight banana and custard
2x Alpen Light banoffee (HEX B)

Lunch:
Pasta
Bacon (P)
Red onions (S)
Onions (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Low fat soft cheese (HEX A)

Dinner: FAKEAWAY
Sweet and sour pork (onions (S), peppers (S), tomatoes (S), mushrooms (S), chilli (S))
Chicken fried rice (Chicken (P), egg (P), spring onion (S))
Fried mushrooms (S) in soy sauce

Other:
Mini toffee crunch fingers (5.5)
Special K caramel biscuit moments (5)
Mikado (0.5)
125ml rose wine (4.5)

Total syns: 15.5

Last edited:
Food looks good today - I am also having a fakeaway (Lamb Kebab and chips) think you need something like that on a friday to keep you going! xx

Food looks good today - I am also having a fakeaway (Lamb Kebab and chips) think you need something like that on a friday to keep you going! xx
YEah me and the boy are having a quiet night in so figured we'd go all out rather than ordering in despite it being payday and the temptation being there. The only downside is the asda shop is between 7-9pm and all my ingredients are in that shop so it might be a very late dinner haha
I love the lamb kebab recipe but can never find lean lamb mince to make the doner one!

YEah me and the boy are having a quiet night in so figured we'd go all out rather than ordering in despite it being payday and the temptation being there. The only downside is the asda shop is between 7-9pm and all my ingredients are in that shop so it might be a very late dinner haha
I love the lamb kebab recipe but can never find lean lamb mince to make the doner one!

Yes, thank god its payday! Might treat myself to a glass of wine :)

I haven't got very lean lamb - but I'm hoping to cook it on a wire rack and drain any excess fat. Not the best but I made it with beef before and it was ok just not wow. Reckon that will be ok?

Ergh I hate people's perception of SLimming World.
My boss asked why I didnt go to the pub on Wednesday and I explained I had weigh in that day...
"But you had a bacon and egg sandwich!?", she exclaimed. "What the hell?! Bit hypocritical"

"Yes I did, but I grilled the bacon, cut off the fat and boiled the egg, used wholemeal small bread and still have lost 9.5lbs in 3 weeks"

I just got full on laughed at. What the hell :(

Ergh I hate people's perception of SLimming World.
My boss asked why I didnt go to the pub on Wednesday and I explained I had weigh in that day...
"But you had a bacon and egg sandwich!?", she exclaimed. "What the hell?! Bit hypocritical"

"Yes I did, but I grilled the bacon, cut off the fat and boiled the egg, used wholemeal small bread and still have lost 9.5lbs in 3 weeks"

I just got full on laughed at. What the hell :(

It's jealousy ;) x

the large Tesco next to me sells lamb minced, asda should mince it for you at the butcher counter if it has one

Off out tonight do bound to over over syns but here's the rest of the plan

Saturday
Breakfast
2x bacon
2x quorn low fat sausages
Egg
Mushrooms (s)
Onions (s)
Tomatoes (s)
2x hash browns (4)

Lunch:
Mango, papaya and banana Muller

Dinner
Pizza wrap (hex b)
Tomato puree (s)
Onions (s)
Peppers (s)
Mushrooms (s)
Jalapenos (s)
40g low cheddar (hex a)
Salad (s)
SW chips
Ketchup (1)

Vodka and diet coke (?)

Syns so far: 5

Re your boss - jealousy and stupidity I think there!!

If anyone looked at my meals - kebab and chips, massive bowls of pasta, fry up, cheese toasties they would think I was being a pig and not on a diet but more fool them.

I don't know why the perception of losing weight must mean you are starving yourself. People are idiots!

Hope you have a lovely weekend Hun xx

Ergh I'm such an idiot. A hangover combined with star week pains led to pizza again yesterday. And it has caused me to once again feel horrendous today on top of cramps. My body screams at me how bad pizza clearly is for me, but I just never listen. Right now the thought of eating anything is making me feel sick, so I'll update later
Also, raging as I only had star week 2 weeks ago, body what you playing at?!?!

Monday:
Breakfast: Hifi Salted caramel (HEX B)

Lunch: None

Dinner:
Herb crusted pork (P)
Cous cous with paprika
Roasted mushrooms (S), onions (S), pepper
Salad (S), Cucumber (S), Spring onion (S)
Salsa (0.5)

Total syns: 0.5

Tuesday:

Breakfast:
Salted caramel HiFi bar (HEX B)

Lunch:
2x boiled eggs (P)
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Light salad cream (1)

Dinner:
Quorn chilli con carne
quorn mince (P)
onions (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Peppers (S)
Tomatoes (S)
Puree (S)
Garlic and chilli (S)
kidney beans (P)
Rice
40g low fat cheese (HEX A)

Other:
Highlights hot choc (2)
Banana
Mullerlight toffee

Total: 3

Last edited:
Tuesday: Breakfast: Salted caramel HiFi bar (HEX B) Lunch: 2x boiled eggs (P) Lettuce (S) Cucumber (S) Dinner: Quorn chilli con carne quorn mince (P) onions (S) Mushrooms (S) Peppers (S) Tomatoes (S) Puree (S) Garlic and chilli (S) kidney beans (P) Rice 40g low fat cheese (HEX A) Other: Strawberries (S) Banana Mullerlight toffee Total: 0

I love quorn chilli, menu looks yummy today x

Today has been a write off and I dont know why. On weigh in of all days! A lack of preparation is certainly to blame! Either way, I was hoping for a maintain/expecting a small gain and that will definitely be on the cards now. Going to weigh in early and the off out to Cosmos for a friend's birthday. Going to have an off plan eve and be back on it for a fresh week tomorrow, regardless of what the scales say :)

Back