New Me for New Zealand

0.5lbs on. Totally okay with that as its been a long time since I lost 3 weeks in a row. Likely to have no major boozing this weekend so ready to smash it with a big loss :)

Thursday:
Breakfast:
Muller light banana and custard
2x Alpen Light banoffee (HEX B)
Pain au chocolat (11)

Lunch:
Jacket potato
Veg chilli (Quorn mince (P), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), chopped toms (S), puree (S), jalapenos (S))
Asda prawn shell crisps (4.5)

Dinner:
TBC need to do a meal plan for the week!
Syns so dar: 15.5

Had my first uncontrollable binge in a month last night. By uncontrollable I mean in secret, in quick succession with no real idea why. Yes I've gone over syns at the weekend but thats been purely sociable and I've been in control. I'm gutted but I'm also really happy that it lasted a whole month, considering this was a daily occurrence. Going to focus on how far I have come and start the countdown again :)
Tried to make the baked oats last night for breakfast this morning and totally mucked it up. Put marshmallows in which totally blackened in the oven whilst the rest was undercooked and definitely needed more sweetener, as I had no vanilla essence! Either way it was an eggy mess and I have to leave it!

Friday:
Breakfast:
Strawberries (S)
Banana
Muller toffee
Salted caramel Hifi (HEX B)

Lunch:
Chicken (P) with nandos sauce (0.5)
Mixed salad leaves (S)
Cucumber (S)
Light salad cream (1)

Dinner:
Chicken jalfrezi
Chicken (P)
Toms (S)
Peppers (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Onions (S)
Puree (S)
Chilli (S)
Rice

Snacks:
Asda prawn shells (4.5)
Maryland mini choc chip cookies (6)

Total syns: 12

I have no damn willpower when it comes to booze. Another friend has decided we're going out tonight for their birthday. And nope, I couldnt say no! >.<

You've got to have a life, if you can try & go low syn and enjoy yourself.

Needless to say I did not get back on it. This bank holiday should be renamed Burger Holiday. I have had a burger of some description every day since Friday night! Damn it alcohol! :'( Just going to take the big gain tomorrow on the chin, and plan as much as I can around next Friday night as I have a set menu dinner. STOP BEING SO SOCIABLE LIFE

I'm still not back on it. I've been out every evening since Friday so I havent had time to think about planning and prepping meals and let myself go mad! I'm expecting a 5lb gain tonight (no really, I can do it easily in a week!) and then will spend the evening after prepping stuff. I have a 3 course set menu meal on Friday, which was planned months ago so that will be a an evening off but I plan to be on plan the rest of the week around it, as its only one meal out of 21! I wont get too downhearted :)

+5.5lbs on! But do you know what. I am still proud of myself. I didn't run away, I stayed to group and laughed it off when it came to my turn. I explained that for the most part the gain had been due to social fun and not depressive binge! I have a set menu meal that was planned months ago tomorrow night, but I'm just going to make sure every other meal this week is on plan and then its only 1 out of 21 meals this week! There will be some drinking on that one evening but nothing major as I'll be heading home alone in London and need to keep my wits about me. On the Saturday I'm in London all day for an all day gig so will have to grab some brekkie to go, I think we'll be getting lunch in Wetherspoons so I can choose something on plan there and grab a subway salad in the evening. :)
Today's food is boring because I havent had a chance to defrost stuff/buy fruit

Thursday
Breakfast:
Caramel HiFi (HEX B)
Muller light banana and custard
2x tea with sweetener and skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Egg (P) fried rice with chicken (P), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S)
Garlic, soy sauce, 5 spice
Hot choc (3)

Dinner:
Egg (P) fried rice with chicken (P), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S)
Garlic, soy sauce, 5 spice

Snacks:
BFree wrap (4.5) with chicken (P) and nandos sauce (0.5)
Mini Twister (2.5)
2x Oreo (6)

Total syns :16.5

Last edited:
Friday:
Breakfast:
Ham and cheese sandwich (HEX A and b) with mayo (2)
Pain au chocolat >.< (12)

Lunch:
Mugshot
Quavers (4.5)

Dinner (set menu planned months ago)
Santa Fe spring rolls
Chicken burger and chips
New York cheese cake
Lots of cocktails :p

Total syns: a million

So once again, it all went off the rails after Friday night. I woke up the morning after staying in a dirty hostel craving carbs so grabbed a panini from costa, then a half good half bad Wetherspoons lunch (chicken skewers and chips) but then it was more booze on Saturday. And a Burger King on the way home. And then feeling hungover the day after as well and ordering takeaway.
I simply cannot drink and be on plan. Despite drinking vodka, the quantity I drink takes me way over and then the hangover leaves me wanting to do anything but cook so I know I could make a good fatty feeling fry up but I dont have the energy. So I have a festival the last weekend of May so no booze until then, regardless of what comes up!

Anyway some how luckily I only put on half a lb but its still not good. I have 3 weeks of good losses and then 3 weeks of gains nearly putting all the weight back on again! Going to try and kick back into gear. So far so good as I've got to midday and stuck on plan. Little steps!

Thursday
Breakfast:

Boiled egg (P)
2x Quorn hot dogs (1)
Ketchup (1)
2x Nimble bread (HEX B)
3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Chicken jalfrezi (chicken (P), toms (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), puree (S), chilli (S))
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Red onion (S)
Salad cream (2)

Dinner:
2x Quorn sausages (1)
mustard mash (0.5)
broccoli (s)
red onions (s)
gravy (1.5)

Snacks:
Strawberries (S)
Mullerlight coconut and lime yog
Banana
Muller Goodies lemon meringue (2.5)
Options hot choc (2) with mini marshmallows (1)

Total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Back