new me new begging. ....

Hiya Sarah, just subscribing. I noticed you had super noodles the other day, are they free on green?

Hiya Sarah, just subscribing. I noticed you had super noodles the other day, are they free on green?

yea hun the low fat super noodles are x

I had one last night. Was quite filling. iv bought mug shots too for work x

so today's food

ForumRunner_20131112_113858.png

in the tub is 35g of shreddies.

also have soup.

I pre made chili and was planning on having that buy forgot im out for a meal tonight. It's a beef roast and then Eton mess after. ...its the xmas menu! !! in November! !!! never mind it's with my mam and she is paying so no complaints can be made xx

Looks a lot like what I had for breakfast / lunch today.

Urgh! Know what you mean about xmas menu's in November! My OH is off out on his works christmas do next weekend! And the house next door but one have their decortations up too! Madness!

Morning m'lady!

What's your plan today about weighing in? Are you going to switch groups?

Do you still want the diaries? I've for to go to the post office today to send that crap dress back so I will post them if you want? I think i only have 2 or 3 x

Morning m'lady!

What's your plan today about weighing in? Are you going to switch groups?

Do you still want the diaries? I've for to go to the post office today to send that crap dress back so I will post them if you want? I think i only have 2 or 3 x

sorry hun jus looked on minis. yea if you don't mind.

I went to weigh in just coz I go to help and its free ill go until after xmas and review x

Greetings from a very cold and miserable sarah! !

today was ok until I left work. I got my finger stuck in the window of the car and all night iv watched it change colour. then I dropped the table on my foot and finally iv only just had my tea! im shattered! !!

today I also bought my microwave, soup maker and new bedding ;)

ForumRunner_20131113_221626.png

love this ^^

so food for yesterday first as I didn't update. ...naughty.

B 35g shreddies HExB with ss milk HEXA used the rest on t's.

L mug shot (f), soup (sf), muller (f)

D roast beef with mash and veg. ...gravy and 2x pudding eeeek. then eton mess......ohhhhh my this was to dye for!!! so creamy. .....drool!

I had an apple ans narna

today's food.

b 35g shreddies HEB and ss milk HEXA the rest used up on cuppas.

L mug shot (f), soup (sf)

snacks - banana ans muller

twirl 11.5 syn.

For dinner I had fish bites chips and curry sauce yum.

weigh in I gained 1 and half but I was expecting that and im ready to get it off plus some.

from tomorrow im gonna start back the exercise and I have the shred in so might start that.

night all its bed time now xxx

Thanks hun its killing lol what s wuss! !

in super tired today. needed to be in work early and i just couldn't wake up urgh x

official day 1.....hopefully this works x

hiya just sat down again. I need more hours. worked til half 6 today then went to ikea....I went for a unit for my bathroom and didn't come away with one. I need more storage in my bedroom as I have no where for anything to go anymore so feeling pretty peeved about it. im desperate for the bathroom and bedroom to get sorted but I have zero time.

I come home and made my first batch of soup in tbe soup maker! wow its amazing! !! love it.

Also made a sausage casserole in the slow cooker for tomorrow's tea.

my food for today was ok until I had a hot dog in ikea.....it was late and I was starving! !

so

breakfast 35g shreddies HEB and ss milk HEXA

lunch jacket potato with tuna and salad

muller yog

mug shot

banana

quavers and a ww bar.

and a hot dog! not too bad so flexi syns for today

I wanna try and stick to 10 a day then I won't feel like im cheating .

happy Thursday xzz

im resisting pizza! !! im starving and apparently my sausages in my casserole is like an old boot!?!?! so if all else fails I have gammon x

Back